• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fastest Media Mail ever to hawai'i :)

Delivered, September 12, 2009, 7:48 am, KOLOA, HI 96756

Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 10, 2009

update: The copy of white trash skips every song on side A :'( >:(

and then I put on Eating Lamb and the first 3 songs skipped :'( so I just took it off and put on my Noise By Numbers 7" ;D

Anyone having this problem?

Got mine today, checked and I got black not the colored, this sucks.

What the fuck? I would hope they would refund you then. I was worried that something like this was going to happen. It started looking suspicous when a /300 pressing of some of the most popular punk records ever didn't sell out after several days.

My NOFX "Heavy Petting Zoo" is black instead of red and still waiting for a reply. :o

Fastest Media Mail ever to hawai'i :)

update: The copy of white trash skips every song on side A :'( >:(

and then I put on Eating Lamb and the first 3 songs skipped :'( so I just took it off and put on my Noise By Numbers 7" ;D

Anyone having this problem?

Yes. All my epitaph represses skip very badly. Even the black ones I bought a few months ago are barely playable and there not a single scratch on the vinyl. I've been saying theres some sort of pressing mistake, but these LPs play fine on most peoples turntables. Or maybe some people arent even listening to them ???

yeah you people with skips probably just need a real turn table with a counterweight adjustment on the back so you can make the needle push down harder

False.

I have a "real" turntable. It has a 3.5g counterweight and I do not have a single problem with any one of my 500+ records. But yet all my epitaph represses are giving me problems? My OG copies of heavy petting zoo, white trash, and PID all play fine.

yeah you people with skips probably just need a real turn table with a counterweight adjustment on the back so you can make the needle push down harder

False.

I have a "real" turntable. It has a 3.5g counterweight and I do not have a single problem with any one of my 500+ records. But yet all my epitaph represses are giving me problems? My OG copies of heavy petting zoo, white trash, and PID all play fine.

Looks like Epitaph is out to get you then.

Also, don't play the color versions if they don't work. Play your original versions that do work.