Official Secret Santa 3.0 (2009)

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kissthesharks
Went shopping for my person today. Hope he/she likes it.

Your recipient is a transvestite? Is it scott m.?

I'm sorry that I like to feel like a pretty lady. Is that a crime?!

So I got my secret santa gift today. I enjoyed the gifts I got very much. My SS forgot to put Justin's address as the sender, but at least didn't put his name. He didn't give any clues, but I could easily Google the sender's address and find out who it is, but I'm not going to do that. I have the 2 Alkaline Trio releases on CD, well for Goddamnit I have the original not the redux cd, so I was excited to have these on vinyl. (If I am not mistaken, is the ALK3 GDR the 2nd press: 500 white with red?) Also I was surprised to find a Less Than Jake - Hello Rockview Picture Disc inside of a Barbara Streisand/Barry Gibbs LP cover. Less Than Jake is my 2nd favorite band and I have this release in every vinyl format and CD except for the Picture Disc so this is great to finally have. I also received a Seattle magnet and tourmap in Japanese, a ALK3 pin, some WaMu stuff, and an old baseball card for Jim Umbricht.

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]