best show of the year that you saw?

Well, I figured tonights installment of Revival Tour might surpass other shows I've seen thusfar this past year...and I was right...shit was insane, Frank Turner called me out for being in the artwork of his newest album, jim ward gave my girlfriend a tambourine during their gospel song, Audra Mae absolutely floored me with her voice, Drag The River was amazing...Frank Turner and Jon Snodgrass wrote a song together about the Revival Tour's stop in Little Rock Arkansas ...which acording to song was a bust...zydepunks killed it, jim ward was insanely good. Everyone of them came to hang out after the show...incredibly fun evening [/end]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could've gone to at least one of these. Them, along with a few others (Beastie Boys, Rage Against The Machine, White Zombie and Tool), were one of my favorite artists throughout the early 90's while I was in highschool and the first time I went to college.

I got to see NIN, Beastie Boys, and Tool this year and RATM last year.

Bouncing Souls, Loved Ones and Black President at the Grog Shop in Cleveland. The Loved Ones were just amazing and lived up to all expectations I had... and then the Souls... jesus christ... I've never been to a show where the floor became such a crazy ocean of bodies. People were just going insane and it felt like the whole building could, at any time, uproot and take off to sail the seas. I can't wait to see them again.

polar bear club/four year strong/set your goals was a ton of fun.

minus the bear was probably the drunkest fun i have ever had at a show besides gwar.

A WILHELM SCREAM fucking killed it here, it just sucks cuz no one in ga is into them it seems like. there were like twenty people there and it seemed like they were all in bands, still ripped regardless though.

I just got back from Deftones and I must say that their Jawbox cover featuring 3/4 of Far was amazing.They also performed their Sade cover,this along with a set list consisting of White Pony,Around The Fur and a insane special guest line up made it one of my favorites this year.

must have been the benefit for chi, right? so jealous!

I just got back from Deftones and I must say that their Jawbox cover featuring 3/4 of Far was amazing.They also performed their Sade cover,this along with a set list consisting of White Pony,Around The Fur and a insane special guest line up made it one of my favorites this year.

must have been the benefit for chi, right? so jealous!

Yea, most random special guest was Greg from DEP on "Passenger"...take that back, the dude from Sugar Ray came out and they covered Thin Lizzy's "Jailbreak" WTF!

Converge at the Palladium last nite is now on my list

They played a great set. Was stoked to hear Dark Horse and Reap What You Sow live.

Mastodon and Dethklok fans were not impressed haha.

I left after Converge played

Going to this show tomorrow.

I have a feelng me and my friends are going to be the only people into the entire line-up

It's Planes Mistaken for stars/Cursive/Mastodon/Against Me All over again

Converge at the Palladium last nite is now on my list

They played a great set. Was stoked to hear Dark Horse and Reap What You Sow live.

Mastodon and Dethklok fans were not impressed haha.

I left after Converge played

Going to this show tomorrow.

I have a feelng me and my friends are going to be the only people into the entire line-up

It's Planes Mistaken for stars/Cursive/Mastodon/Against Me All over again

Yea I thought more people would be there for Converge. I just watched from the back and there were people yelling for them to get off stage and flipping them off. There was a group of kids in the pit and up front that were into Converge and that was about it. I like Mastodon but Im not a huge fan and Ive seen them before so I didnt stick around for them and I have no interest in seeing Dethklok. I heard they have some Metalocalypse cartoon playing during the whole set.