so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Well, here's goes the wait for another 6-12 months to get one of his prints...

Keep an eye out as it may be sooner than you think. With the new gallery and this new release selling like hot cakes maybe he will do another one in about 2-3 months. Maybe it will even be a timed release...

Keep an eye out as it may be sooner than you think. With the new gallery and this new release selling like hot cakes maybe he will do another one in about 2-3 months. Maybe it will even be a timed release...

I'm really hoping so! "Hugs, etc..."  is unbelievable. I would love that as a print, but i think it would have to be pretty huge to be able to see all the details. 

I ended up resorting to eBay for "Gypsies". Too much of an emotional connection to his work to not get it.  I've loved his work for a long time and have quite a few of his prints, but i really connected to his art emotionally when I was going through cancer treatment last year. I just identified with it and it had this amazing healing affect on me. It was the first time I identified with an art form other than music. It was really cool. His work will always be near and dear to my heart.

You should be able to right click the picture you want to post and select copy image URL. Then post that URL in the image properties box and click ok.

Unfortunately it does not seem to be that easy, I just can't get an image to show. Flickr gives you a possibility to copy a HTML, BBCode and Link, but it just won't show a thumbnail. I should add that it is not my picture, seems to be something about copyright issues.