so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Anyone have packing tips for shipping prints, or can point me to good tutorial?  I sold something rather pricey and I want to make sure I receive no complaints on how I shipped it.

Here's a you tube video that's not too bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA_CDAKt5Rs

Just make sure you use a solid tube; crush proof tubes are the best. Roll the poster in craft paper that is 2" longer than the poster edges to prevent the poster from being damaged on the top/bottom. Roll it loose so it hugs the inside of the tube and tape the outside of the paper. This helps prevent movement inside the tube. 

Would you guys ever hang up a poster/print of a show that you didn't you go to? Just curious. 

Yes. I have a couple. I don't think it really matters. If you like it, get it. 

Nope. Just like I wouldn't wear a concert/tour shirt of a show I didn't go to. It just feels... wrong.

I am shameless. 

Thanks for the reply! I'm using the original tube and paper I got from Mondo. Just didn't know if anyone filled it with bubble wrap or peanuts for any reason.

And I agree with cheese on the tour poster. I just can't have it if I wasn't there. But it's ultimately personal preference. If you like it, buy it.

I can't stop wanting to complain about the set up. I had the variant in my cart within 2 seconds of it being posted. Within 4 seconds of it being posted I hit checkout. And it was sold out. That isn't even enough time for someone to add 200 to their cart to temporarily dick with inventory. I don't get it.

I just dropped my James Jean - Tiger III off at the frames. It is going to look amazing, but it super expensive ($750), but will be worth it. Thankfully I have a $200 gift card.

I've entered all of Stout's lotteries and only won once. It was for the Let The Right One In print. Which is phenomenal and greatly underappreciated.

DSCN0920-1.jpg

This print is incredible! I'm definitely adding it to my wanted list. With a $450+ resell value, I wouldn't say it's under appreciated. lol 

I have 12 different prints available for the first time ever. They are all $10 a piece, flat shipping no matter how many you order. If you live in the Tampa area, you can even pick them up from me for free. 18x24 black and white engineer prints.  If you aren't familiar, these are like lo-fi prints on thin blueprint paper, but come out with a really neat effect with the manner they are printed. More designs will be added all the time. Order right now at http://mkt.com/flesh-and-bone

Here's a sample of some of them:

1653894_757986974279305_4234273558457198