so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

siamese-dream_600x600.jpg

This was in an art show last weekend at G1988, and the artist is making prints.  

*By popular demand this giclee print has been made available for PRE-ORDER. This will be an extremely limited edition and will not be reprinted ever again. Pre-order expires at 11:59 Tuesday, December 9th, 2014.

• Measures:8"x8" 

• Printed on Moab Entrada Rag Natural 

• Signed and Numbered

*Please note: The print order will go through once (at least) 15 orders are placed. If the minimum is not met, all money will be refunded.

http://tanoshiboyart.bigcartel.com/product/smashing-pumpkins-siamese-dream

Did anyone happen to get an extra of this? I was actually in L.A. on vacation and saw this in the gallery, but they didn't have the prints there. I didn't know any we're made until I just checked out this thread. Message me if you have one!

I've been after a copy of this print for a while now, and just happen to notice she put some more up in her store. Too bad I'm too broke to frame it up for a while.

5Iq5IV7.jpg

OtLHGtpl.jpg

I finally got around to putting my "Seasons" by James Jean print in it's frame. The spacers were a pain in the ass on such a huge piece, but I like the way it came out. Now to find wall space for it, sadly I might have to take some stuff down to hang this.

Stout's ALIEN is dropping on Friday randomly at Mondo. I need a poster buddy or two.

Did you see it yet?  Really disappointed in it.

Although it does state at the bottom that the soundtrack is available on Mondo records, so maybe they'll do the same with Stout's artwork as they did with GotG.

Also - just the regular was sold at the screening. The full variant run will be online.

Sold both at the screening...or least people have some of the variant from somewhere....

Can't believe there will be many online Friday, but at least they are selling for pretty cheap on eBay if you are wanting one!