so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Be prepared to drop a lot of money on an original Esao. He has a new print dropping Monday, he should have details up about it tomorrow. He stuff sells out fast, so you need to be on the ball.

From Esao Andrews' Facebook:

10501731_10152387979092111_2719587274567

"So many things going on this month! It's almost over and I'll go hide soon, promise..."The Gypsies Standoff"
Monday October 27TH, 2014 Noon, PDT
this is my sharpest print yet, a beautifully reproduced giclee on heavy weight cotton rag by wizards @staticmedium
Paper size 18"x24" 
image size 17"x23"
edition of 300.
$120 + shipping

A bit bigger edition and price bump to ease any frenzy...
Gambling this on past releases. 

I've drawn up some 4"x4" themed ink drawings to be placed in a few random orders. Good Luck!"

Really awesome looking print, but $120?  I can understand his more limited prints, especially if they are limited to under a hundred to be this much. But I would think that if there are as many as 300 of them it would be a bit cheaper. I'm still considering it though. If I do, Monday is going to be a very expensive day, considering this is being released in conjunction with the new Circa Survive pre-orders.

From Esao Andrews' Facebook:

10501731_10152387979092111_2719587274567

"So many things going on this month! It's almost over and I'll go hide soon, promise..."The Gypsies Standoff"

Monday October 27TH, 2014 Noon, PDT

this is my sharpest print yet, a beautifully reproduced giclee on heavy weight cotton rag by wizards @staticmedium

Paper size 18"x24"

image size 17"x23"

edition of 300.

$120 + shipping

A bit bigger edition and price bump to ease any frenzy...

Gambling this on past releases.

I've drawn up some 4"x4" themed ink drawings to be placed in a few random orders. Good Luck!"

Really awesome looking print, but $120? I can understand his more limited prints, especially if they are limited to under a hundred to be this much. But I would think that if there are as many as 300 of them it would be a bit cheaper. I'm still considering it though. If I do, Monday is going to be a very expensive day, considering this is being released in conjunction with the new Circa Survive pre-orders.

I have similar feelings, but I absolutely love his work. I can't not get it. The things I would do for an original... And if I was to be lucky enough to get one of those 4x4s... Words wouldn't be able to describe the happiness haha. Sorry, totally fanboying haha

Debating picking up that Esao. I only have one of his prints now, and would love to add more,just don't have the cash flow to spend so much right now.

I'd love one of those 4 random ink drawings as well.

$120 for an 18x24 Esao print is not bad at all considering these will be flipped for $300+. Also I've been dying to get my hands on one of his new pieces. It's been way too long since he has released anything. Really hope I get one of the 4x4s too! What a great little surprise for Esao to include in this release. Like he said, I hope the edition size and price bump eases the frenzy so that I have no problem snagging one of these today.  :D

$120 for an 18x24 Esao print is not bad at all considering these will be flipped for $300+. Also I've been dying to get my hands on one of his new pieces. It's been way too long since he has released anything. Really hope I get one of the 4x4s too! What a great little surprise for Esao to include in this release. Like he said, I hope the edition size and price bump eases the frenzy so that I have no problem snagging one of these today.  :D

Well, tried to check out, wouldn't let me. 3:01 and it sold out. damn, really disappointing. 

$120 for an 18x24 Esao print is not bad at all considering these will be flipped for $300+. Also I've been dying to get my hands on one of his new pieces. It's been way too long since he has released anything. Really hope I get one of the 4x4s too! What a great little surprise for Esao to include in this release. Like he said, I hope the edition size and price bump eases the frenzy so that I have no problem snagging one of these today. :D

Sold out for me in check out. Absolutely gutted. If anyone has buyers remorse PLEASE let me know. I'd kill to have this!