IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

I got to take my dog to the emergency vet which made for an awesome Friday night. At some point recently he ate a fairly large rock and it must have been dislodged yesterday cause he had some awesome vomiting and diarrhea. The best though was at the vets office where the rock came flying out of him across the floor. He seems alright now though

I got to take my dog to the emergency vet which made for an awesome Friday night. At some point recently he ate a fairly large rock and it must have been dislodged yesterday cause he had some awesome vomiting and diarrhea. The best though was at the vets office where the rock came flying out of him across the floor. He seems alright now though

Sounds like an awful way to spend a Friday, but I'm glad your dog is ok!

I think I'm coming down with whatever illness that's been floating around my office.  Going to eat pizza, a burrito and spend some time on my couch.  I'm also drinking a beer, which probably isn't good when I'm not feeling great, but I'm not going to let a little illness interfere with my night!

Post work turned into the biggest headache ever. My buddy flew in from Milwaukee, left work and went to the airport to pick him up. After picking him up we're driving and my car started shaking at speeds over 45, so I was trying to milk it home but it got to the point where I had barely any acceleration power. We pull into a parking lot, get out and my drivers side front rotor is glowing red. My caliper and brake line is shot causing the brake to compress and seize. Had it towed to my friends shop and cabbed it to the airport to get a rental car. On my way home I got pulled over because I didn't realize the lights weren't on in the rental car. Fortunately I didn't get a ticket.

Post work turned into the biggest headache ever. My buddy flew in from Milwaukee, left work and went to the airport to pick him up. After picking him up we're driving and my car started shaking at speeds over 45, so I was trying to milk it home but it got to the point where I had barely any acceleration power. We pull into a parking lot, get out and my drivers side front rotor is glowing red. My caliper and brake line is shot causing the brake to compress and seize. Had it towed to my friends shop and cabbed it to the airport to get a rental car. On my way home I got pulled over because I didn't realize the lights weren't on in the rental car. Fortunately I didn't get a ticket.

It'll be okay, sport. *pat on the back*

You wouldn't let cop strippers force feed you pizza at 3am?? You should be ashamed of yourself!

I just had Pork and beans and threw fritos into the bowl. Pizza strippers is too civilized for me at this point. Also, I think Sarah may take more interest in the females strippers than I would. Plus she may punch one.