IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

I've mostly been sitting by myself in my living room, Jim Gaffigan paused on the TV, while I reblog stuff on Tumblr, think about writing up my first few articles for an EDM blog I was invited to write for, and cry softly to myself because my friends aren't over right now.

Y'know, the usual.

i went on a stellar joy ride.

then had a couple beers at a friend's house while watching the sox win.

now i'm home, and i'm about to force myself into drawing.

i worked and now i'm doing what i do every friday night. watching bad television while i eat shitty fast food and then cry myself to sleep. my coworker tried to get me to go out with her tonight, but i'm sick. she also now wants to go see minus the bear with me. i didn't even invite her. (shrugs shoulders)

• 3 weeks later...

The roller coaster weather the past week have left me with a terrible migraine everyday, and my sinuses are terrible, so I guess I get to stay in and hope it rains and the cool weather sticks this time.

I'm going to an open bar birthday party. If I start posting videos of songs I love but aren't widely liked later you know why.

This is an advance apology.

I wanted to like this but I'm on my phone

met two potential roommates tonight- one mostly likely to get the invite.

also came home to my brother throwing a bit of a soiree- which lead to me rolling the fattest blunt i've ever smoked.

now i have to be the grumpy old man who gives them grief to keep it down, because i have to work at 9 and it's my first time opening by myself dammit!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

It's been waaaaaay too long since this thread got bumped and updated. Ha!

Whatcha all doing tonight?

I'm dealing with the pain-in-the-assery of not being able to post on the music site I write for due to some technical nonsense. And I have no idea how to figure it out. 

Besides that. Having some beers, trolling the web, listening to some sad bastard music and some awesome stuff as well. We're doing movie night tonight at the house and 'Noah' is on deck for viewing.