Epitaph Store Tuesday (Turner, Trio, Descendents)

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent more than I planned.

It'll be worth it, trust me... 8-)

No doubt, I was kind of glad Poetry's test got rejected other wise I would've had to get that and I wouldn't have picked up Everything Sucks on white as I already have an original press and I probably would've held off on Addiction. I also picked up a Descendents hoodie. At the time of my order it was snowing outside so I can justify that as an essential purchase.

Also +1 Karl for the Shitstain email

I would like to know how to add that Bad Religion 7" to my basket. I didn't understand Karl's e-mail really well...

Also, I may be a masochist, but I would love to see Into The Unknown repressed...even if I'm sure Bad Religion themselves don't want it ;)

The Bad Religion 7" will be up eventually, they were just having store problems.

I ordered the Alkaline collectors package last night, but I am very confused by it. So if they sell 500 of these does that mean that nobody else gets the green? Is the collectors package limited to like 200? 300?. I am just trying to figure out if I am one of the first 100. I doubt it, but it's still up so who knows, maybe I am.

I ordered the Alkaline collectors package last night, but I am very confused by it. So if they sell 500 of these does that mean that nobody else gets the green? Is the collectors package limited to like 200? 300?. I am just trying to figure out if I am one of the first 100. I doubt it, but it's still up so who knows, maybe I am.

from what it appears to be from the listing...

they will sell the collectors pack up until 500 units... at whicch point theres no more green vinyl and everyone else is assed out.