Record you won't ever find.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest naytoid
Shellac - The Futurist.

I will never be able to own this, considering the $1K-$2k price tag.

I have the mp3's of the sides if you want to hear it?

I found the mp3's of it a couple of weeks ago, someone compiled all(most) of their 7"/b side material into a compilation and it has the Futurist on that, but thanks for the offer.

Although it was only released on CD, it's a band from Edmonton called Choke. I'm looking for their first album called Lotion. I called every independent canadian record store that had its phone number on the net.

I should do it again soon.

I have the .mp3 of this, in case you want them !!

Never read this thread before, sorry to be late !! ;)

third eye blind - self titled

tho there is quite a few that pops on ebay, i will never be able to afford one, unless there is a repress one day.

You need to look at used record stores. I found a copy of this album for 3.99 at my local record store.

Damn! What a great find. I felt lucky just to find a copy of Blue for $30 at a local record store.

I'd like to add another to my original post.

Apparently When Matt Davis(R.I.P.) passed there were tribute 7"s done to raise money for his family. I have heard that Murder By Death did one and I also heard William Elliott Whitmore did one. I have never seen one and it would be the last(known) piece to add to my Whitmore collection.

If anyone has any information, or better yet one they would trade/sell me, please PM me.

There isn't a William Elliott Whitmore benefit 7" for Matt Davis. Just the Murder By Death one.

There is however a 5x7" picture disc boxset of William Elliott Whitmore done for an artshow and limited to like 20 copies or less. You won't ever own it, so don't bother adding it to your want list. Will himself only got one copy and gave it to his cousin, I saw it at his house and it is sweet. The music is on a CD that came with a book.

Thanks for the information. I am adding that to my list because sooner or later it will pop up. The need for money will over power some persons desire to own this!

Lynyrd's Innards / Groovie Ghoulies / Slingshot Episode 9" - What Else? - heart-shaped & blue/238

i've had that on my wants list for the longest time, even been willing to pay $45+ for it, but haven't gotten any bites. i'll find it someday, so i don't think it really qualifies for this post. last time i saw one on ebay it went for about as much as i'm willing to pay for it, but i lost to a euro with deep pockets.

i'll go with these. the few people i know who have them will never ever get rid of them. i doubt i will ever find either one:

Tanka Ray - KC Pride 7" - KC Kids/Hooligan Empire - white/200

Tanka Ray - Riot On the Plaza 7" - Low Quality - swirl/100 (only available at shows)