Record you won't ever find.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, I was gonna offer to help find it...Reckless has tons of 90's 7" singles

Oh, I know....HE said he was too superstitious....I think he should name it and let us help him find it.

I'm not opposed to some help. It's "Groove is in the Heart" by Deee-lite. Figured it'd be a cool song for the jukebox. Haven't had this much trouble finding a song since Mama Said Knock You Out. Hell, I wouldn't even mind just seeing a picture of the damn thing. The more elusive it is, the more I want it.

Oh, I know....HE said he was too superstitious....I think he should name it and let us help him find it.

I'm not opposed to some help. It's "Groove is in the Heart" by Deee-lite. Figured it'd be a cool song for the jukebox. Haven't had this much trouble finding a song since Mama Said Knock You Out. Hell, I wouldn't even mind just seeing a picture of the damn thing. The more elusive it is, the more I want it.

I'll keep a lookout for it, 7" U.S. single....also, is that your jukebox in your profile pic?

I'll keep a lookout for it, 7" U.S. single....also, is that your jukebox in your profile pic?

Thanks! Yes it is.

does it even exist? that song came out right around the time when 7" singles were being phased out in favor of cassette singles in the US.

if anything, there might be a UK 7" single for it.

does it even exist? that song came out right around the time when 7" singles were being phased out in favor of cassette singles in the US.

if anything, there might be a UK 7" single for it.

It exists, it's pretty well documented in reference books, including one where the individual has every record in his book. I believe it's actually a reissue of sorts, I think it came out a year or two after the peak of its popularity.

Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros "Rock Art & The X-Ray Style" LP. I might find it but I won't afford it... It's a shame...
third eye blind - self titled

tho there is quite a few that pops on ebay, i will never be able to afford one, unless there is a repress one day.

Yepp, to both of these.

I think I saw that Lynards Innards record a while ago at my record shop...

Also, a bunch of j church records that have like 50-100 copies only

there's a live Horace Pinker 7" that is limited to like 7 copies.

apparently they played in like Germany or something years ago and one night the sound guy recorded the set and had a vinyl lathe and was practicing and he made like 7 copies and went to the next nights show and gave the band 4 copies. They said it sounded like shit, but it was technically a release.

also there's a heart shaped 10" that Lynyrds Innards are on that was a wedding invitation from the guy who ran What Else Records. That's one that I don't expect to find ever.

the two copies of The Loved Ones - S/T that are really rare.

Which two are the really rare ones? These are the ones I know of

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - Test Press - #/5 - Black

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - Friends Press - #/20 - Clear w/ White Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 1st Press - #/200 - Green Splatter on Red w/Green Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 1st Press - #/800 - Black w/Green Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 2nd Press - #/250 - Pink and Black Splatter on Clear w/ Pink Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 3rd (Tour) Press - #/250 - White and Orange Splatter on Translucent Blue w/ Blue Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 4th Press - #/250 - White and Orange Splatter on Purple w/ Purple Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 4th Press - #/250 - White and Purple Splatter on Orange w/ Orange Cover

Which two are the really rare ones? These are the ones I know of

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - Test Press - #/5 - Black

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - Friends Press - #/20 - Clear w/ White Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 1st Press - #/200 - Green Splatter on Red w/Green Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 1st Press - #/800 - Black w/Green Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 2nd Press - #/250 - Pink and Black Splatter on Clear w/ Pink Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 3rd (Tour) Press - #/250 - White and Orange Splatter on Translucent Blue w/ Blue Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 4th Press - #/250 - White and Orange Splatter on Purple w/ Purple Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 4th Press - #/250 - White and Purple Splatter on Orange w/ Orange Cover

I didn't even know about the friends press...any pics?

75% of posts in this thread are records that you can find but don't feel like buying.

i don't know about the rest of the thread but I sure as shit don't feel like paying 100+ for a record that isn't some super rare beatles album, etc.

I love Converge, and Jane Doe is THE record I need/want for my collection but the eBay flipper driven secondary market price for it is absolutely fucking stupid.