Record you won't ever find.

Beatnik Termites self titled first album.

This pops up on Ebay every once in a while. They were trying to sell one at their merch stand at Insub Fest for $100 last year! And one had sold on Ebay for like $40 right before that.

I'd love a copy of it too, but don't really want to shell out any kind of money for it. Very enjoyable album.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nofx - Pretty In Punk. Only 35ish were made and given out to close friends/family. Fat Mike, the frontman, made this 7'' as a gift to his wife for their anniversary. One hit ebay once, but Fat requested it be taken down so it was. No one has everheard it. A listening session for this is something I would try to do.

The Jazz June's Medicine 2xLP... Only 10 test presses exist and it was never officially released. There was actually one on ebay about a year ago and I lost track of (forgot) when the auction ended... I know where three of the copies are, but the other seven remains a mystery to me. Definitely me white whale... Anyone on here besides Eric the Red have one???

Apparently Kiss recorded and pressed an album after Creatures of the Night that ended up getting tossed, but I guess there are copies floating around. Honestly, I'd just love to hear it, let alone own it.

Nofx - Pretty In Punk. Only 35ish were made and given out to close friends/family. Fat Mike, the frontman, made this 7'' as a gift to his wife for their anniversary. One hit ebay once, but Fat requested it be taken down so it was. No one has everheard it. A listening session for this is something I would try to do.

DC has heard it - he's the only one from the wiki who has one.

Off the top of my head... Senseless Things - Andi In A Karmann EP

[image]

The story goes:

Early 90's "What goes on Records" was gonna release this but went bust so all that was left behind was a few white label 12" promos in plain sleeves.

Senseless Things new label then released the "Is It Too Late EP" with alternate versions of the songs but it had 2 tracks missing so "Andi In A Karmann" was never offically released in its original form.

I remember back in the early 90,s seeing a copy of white label 12" at a record fair but the guy wanted 30 quid for it, and me being me i tried to knock the price down but he wouldn't budge so i left it .......fuck !!! how stupid was i ?

I've never seen another for sale since that day .

Of all things, I'm looking for a top ten hit from 1990. I can find it on vinyl very easily, but not the U.S. 7" pressing that I want. I can't believe it never ever surfaces. I'm too superstitious to name it because I'm sure I'll find it for $1 when I do find it.

what record/song?

Apparently Kiss recorded and pressed an album after Creatures of the Night that ended up getting tossed, but I guess there are copies floating around. Honestly, I'd just love to hear it, let alone own it.

As a huge KISS fan I have never even heard of this before and wonder if it really did happen. With so much happening with Creatures (ace gone, vinnie coming in, changing the cover, removing makeup,etc) I doubt they had time to record one and even get it pressed. Also Dynasty is the disco album, unmasked is just the bad album with good Ace tracks.

Of all things, I'm looking for a top ten hit from 1990. I can find it on vinyl very easily, but not the U.S. 7" pressing that I want. I can't believe it never ever surfaces. I'm too superstitious to name it because I'm sure I'll find it for $1 when I do find it.

what record/song?

too superstitious to name it