+/- about your day

+ Just read that Aficionado is breaking up.

- I'm still sick (it's been 2 fucking weeks)

- I have to go to my friend's birthday party tonight and I don't know anyone else that's going to be there so I will probably get drunk and very weird and then go home early and blog about it.

What do you have against Aficionado?

keep it up man! i was a 1.5 pack a day smoker for 14 years, i had my last cigarette on june 6, 2011. i vaped for a bit over a year and LOVED it, i got waaaayyyy too into it (from a spending money standpoint). i decided to stop vaping back in august (i really didn't want to have the habit forever). it was very easy for me to give up vaping.

i do have two buddies who have completely quit smoking and switch to vaping for the last 2.5 years, but they swear they cannot walk away from vaping. it is much better than smoking, but for me the ultimate goal was to stop inhaling anything. not sure what your end goal is, but congrats on making the switch to vaping!

well i eventually want to quit everything. but who knows. after i get to 0 nicotine, i might just keep vaping because the juices are awesome. right now i have one i just vape in the morning. tastes like coffee and caramel with a hint of vanilla and whip cream. the one i take to work tastes like red hots and the other taste like american spirits. those are the only three i found that i like. everything else has been meh. but i ordered two rebuildable atomizers with filler tanks, right now i have enough equipment for my needs (1 box mod, 1 vv/vw, 4 egos, 1 vv ego, and a mechanical on the way). just trying to find dct tanks/atomizers that work for me. then it's strictly juice. 

• 2 weeks later...

+ sitting alone listening to my Moonraker 10" and thinking of some of the best adventures I've been on and the awesome people I've come to know along the way.

- feeling overly nostalgic and missing some old friend I rarely see pretty bad.

+ grateful to be in the prime of a life where I can feel that way and know my best adventures will still come tomorrow.

(Ps....if you don't know the record I am referring to you should find it)

+pirated the JT album

+figured out it was my car's steering pulling to the left that was causing my back pain (constantly holding)

+got an alignment and a gift card while the local Miata club was there, so discount on alignment

+going to the 12 Hours of Sebring this weekend

+made my custom t-shirt design and may be printed in time

+got my bro birthday gifts (yes it's vinyl)

-money out my pocket

-haven't lost weight recently

wtf? howd you figure this out? that is so weird.

it's very odd.... i even put a modified seat in my car, which seemed to help but only for about a week.

This may be because i have scoliosis.

Apparently it strains my curved back to constantly correct for the car pulling to the right*.  I never had a problem with this before as I wouldn't drive my car an hour each day.

I was thinking one day driving to work... i hold the wheel with my left hand... why not try the right?  My back quit hurting.   (Note I drive a stickshift w/LHD so habit is to steer with the left and keep the right available for shifting).

So yeah, got the alignment done asap.

*car pulled to the right, corrected with left hand

+ Last day of work for 10 days!!!!!!!!  Hello lazy days!

+ Bad Religion show tomorrow

+ BBQ blow out before tomorrow's show

+ Got a bunch of prints in the mail last night, so i can redecorate my house.

+ Free tickets to Monday night's TB Lighting vs Flyers game

+ Today is Pay Day

+ After 6 chiropractor appointments, my back is finally not hurting

+ After last week's vasectomy, my balls are feeling back to normal

- Nothing!

My buddy came into my Applebee's last night and invited me to this huge St. Patrick's Day party he's having tonight.

I'm going to see the Wonder Years tonight with my girlfriend and my best friend (different people).

I made enough money last night to actually buy a couple records if I want to. 

I have a full tank of gas. 

No Negatives! Yahoo!