+Got tickets to young statues

+Got tickets

+tickets

-My copy of Transatlanticism is still in the mail

-I'm ranked 308 in my class

-Today was shit

out of 309?

+ new job, flexible hours, better wage

+ haven't slept as well as i have the past two nights in a long time. i love vivid and memorable my dreams become. can't wait to start going into work an hour later.

+ over the past year I've become really good friends with one of my girlfriends friends from her hometown

+ a few weeks ago he asked me to be in his wedding party

+ he's one of the only people I know with the same taste in music as me

+ tonight we watched the Hot Water Music DVD, drank beer, then listened to records, such a good night

I guess this isn't about my day per se but past 3 weeks in general.

+Quit my job at the hotel where I was doing the work of 3 people.

+Got my job back at Applebee's

+My relatively new girlfriend is pretty awesome.

+Got that masked intruder repress.

-Didn't start working at Applebee's for a week and a half after I was rehired (scheduling and wisdom teeth)

-Made less than $50 in my first three shifts

Is that an electric cigarette ? 

yeah, it's a variable voltage one with all the bells and whistles. the box one is just one i use when i'm out. been keeping me off regular cigarettes and my nicotine level has dropped to 12mg (a pack is about 60+). i can pretty much not vape a whole day and i'm fine. 

yeah, it's a variable voltage one with all the bells and whistles. the box one is just one i use when i'm out. been keeping me off regular cigarettes and my nicotine level has dropped to 12mg (a pack is about 60+). i can pretty much not vape a whole day and i'm fine. 

keep it up man! i was a 1.5 pack a day smoker for 14 years, i had my last cigarette on june 6, 2011. i vaped for a bit over a year and LOVED it, i got waaaayyyy too into it (from a spending money standpoint). i decided to stop vaping back in august (i really didn't want to have the habit forever). it was very easy for me to give up vaping.

i do have two buddies who have completely quit smoking and switch to vaping for the last 2.5 years, but they swear they cannot walk away from vaping. it is much better than smoking, but for me the ultimate goal was to stop inhaling anything. not sure what your end goal is, but congrats on making the switch to vaping!