+/- about your day

just found out my dad got laid off.

last week.

he just started like 3 weeks ago, after having been out of work for about 18 months. and here we are again.

fuck.

- work was miserable this morning

+ get out of class at noon

- have to study all day so can't enjoy getting out early

- tired from studying too much the last 2 weeks

+ finalized my externship in South Africa for this summer

- have no idea how I'm going to have enough money to live in Durban for 6 weeks 

shit has been going nuts since november

being homeless

best friend going through fucked up shit so now we cant talk

not being able to keep my dog

losing all my stereo stuff so no music

and now my aunt died last week so my dad is probably feeling like shit and im away from him.

but whats really tripping me out is that my good friend died in a car accident yesterday...and i was supposed to be be with him yesterday but flaked to practice...i wish i saw him... dude was such a good guy...so young. i dont even know what to do. i got the phone call this morning and havent moved much since.

everything else is fine now, taking the good out of it and its done good. but what the fuck  now....i still dont want to believe it.

Yesterday:

- worked all day when I needed to be home working on some mixes for a friend

+ found 3 different 1x5 expedits on Craiglist and purchased them

- only 1 would fit in my jeep at a time, so I spent just under 4 hours transporting them all by myself

- 2 of them are white, 1 is brown/black, and one of the white ones has casters bolted onto it

- have to find a way to hold them all together when they're stacked on each other

- co-worker at the venue I work at is moving to Seattle (has done sound on the past few Bazan tours....guess he's going to do that even more?)

+ had a going away party for him last night, $1 wells and Kareokee

+ seeing one of my bosses (drummer from Man, Or Astro-Man?) do Van Halen's "Unchained" and completely going David Lee Roth/Iggy Pop on stage was on-par with a Monotonix show....dude swatted a completely full PBR tall-boy out of the party-boy's hand, grabed the near empty beer and pour the rest on his head, broke a table that had the DI Box for the Kareokee on it, through it off stage, jumped off stage onto a table, then back on stage, then off stage to throw the broken table back up on stage.....all while never missing a sylable....started off the song jumping off of the pre-broken table doing a double toe-touch in true DLR style.....it was an inside joke taken to the absolute extreme and should have been caught on video because it would probably be a Viral-Video by now

+ also heard rumor floating around the venue last night that Floor is supposed to be doing a reunion show at our Venue....stoooooked about that being a possibility

- Work 1 today sucked greatly because of Work 2's party last night....ooof

edit:

+ Just saw another co-worker's band is on PunkNews.org today, hope'n people dig this new Coliseum record, they worked pretty damn hard on it, and they're pretty damn proud about it

+ took the lady out for our unofficial 2 year anniversary

+ had some dank crab cakes

- a good shrimp po boy doesn't exist in north florida

- we took a 4 hour nap in the middle of our day

+ looks midnight steak and mushrooms

- reading about that guy who's soon to be ex wife is about to come over to "come clean" bummed me outz

+ Justin beiber is going to be on snl

+++ got fall out boy tickets for Orlando