+/- about your day

----- some asshole stole my iphone and ipod out of my work van downtown Minneapolis. been stressing over what i'm going to do about it all day at work. about to file a police report then hope Apple and AT&T are going to be able to track it down. out $450 worth of stuff in 5 minutes time!

- got drenched in pouring rain the last couple hours of work

+ can't say there's a single positive to today :-/

------- I failed two of my classes this semester because of the other two monopolizing all of my time and my mental instability at the moment.

------- My mind has been going to incredibly dark places as of late. I've been scaring myself even.

- I'm terrified to tell my parents that I've been suffering from severe depression/mental deficiency because I don't think they will believe me. And that would hurt more than anything.

- I have this huge fucking presentation tomorrow that I am trying to get ready for but anytime I do i start freaking out and crying because I'm so fucking nervous and on the other hand I'm upset about unhappy I am with particular aspects of my life.

- I hate causing the people who do care about me to worry.

- I'm pretty much at a loss of what to do because just talking about everything isn't helping anymore.

------- I failed two of my classes this semester because of the other two monopolizing all of my time and my mental instability at the moment.

------- My mind has been going to incredibly dark places as of late. I've been scaring myself even.

- I'm terrified to tell my parents that I've been suffering from severe depression/mental deficiency because I don't think they will believe me. And that would hurt more than anything.

- I have this huge fucking presentation tomorrow that I am trying to get ready for but anytime I do i start freaking out and crying because I'm so fucking nervous and on the other hand I'm upset about unhappy I am with particular aspects of my life.

- I'm pretty much at a loss of what to do because just talking about everything isn't helping anymore.

Sorry to hear about this, Nicole. Have you tried speaking with a counselor in Mental Health Services at your school?

Sorry to hear about this, Nicole. Have you tried speaking with a counselor in Mental Health Services at your school?

I'm hoping I can tomorrow after class. The thing is I've been trying to go for a while but my stupid fucking job keeps calling me into work or scheduling me the times I plan on going without asking me. And their office isn't open on the weekends. So this is definitely long overdue.

@Gritty Tanukitty: Mental health problems are so hard to understand until it happens to you. I'd definitely look into a clinic type thing, and try to explain it to your parnets even if they don't understand. It took my parents a while to understand even a tiny bit of what I go through with my anxiety stuff sometimes. They still get pissed at me for my hypochondria though.

- I'm sick of being a hypochondriac. It's really starting to wear on me and making me anxiety and emotional stability worsen.

- I notice a bump on the bottom of my tongue which is freaking me out. My mom said she has one too, and it's probably normal, but I'm still worrying myself crazy. It looks like I need to call the dentist this week to check it out.

+ Finally got something in the mail, only about 5 more things on the way that have been ordered within the last month.

- Work.

- Still freaking about bump on my tongue, but i'll give it until Monday since it usually takes a week or two for cut in the mouth to heal.

+ My bank account looks nice now/

- $1k comes out in the next day or two for my car :(.

+ Started a new game, Enchanted Arms. The battle system seemed dumb as hell at first, but it is sort of interesting now. I still don't get why sometimes when my characters run low on vp they start the battles with 1hp. It also has way too many random battles, though no where near as bad as skies of arcadia on dc (which was an awesome game anyway).

- took my jeep to get fixed today...on the way to the repair shop the engine seized up....new engine/new vehicle time.

- because of this I might not be able to get to a wedding in Richmond Virginia on Saturday that I've had planned for well over a year

- because I have about 300 bucks to my name...all of my records (and musical equipment) might be for sale really soon...which would be the end of me collecting I think...I would never pay the prices that some of these records will fetch...just to have them again (I know I don't have a list, but I have some shit that people will want)

FUCK TODAY!!!

I train tuesday, if it sucks i'm blaming you.

no but seriously thanks for not telling them i'm a serial killer.

What's the job?

Does this mean no more Rita's?

Borders... center city store of course.

Nah I'm keeping it around, at least for the time being. They're good people and I don't want to bail without giving them time to hire someone else. Probably should flat out quit since I'm sick of coming home with sticky hands every night.

^ I guess this means you should probably stop coming over to my apartment ;)

+ Lia has a non-shitty job

+ I am done with finals.

- Was not able to go to the school shrink today.

- My roommate is leaving for a week on Friday so I will be all alone. Normally I don't mind this but with the way I've been feeling lately I don't like being alone right now.

Speaking of jobs, I'm thinking about selling out and applying to Starbucks. Y/N?

+ I am done with finals.

- My roommate is leaving for a week on Friday so I will be all alone. Normally I don't mind this but with the way I've been feeling lately I don't like being alone right now.

Speaking of jobs, I'm thinking about selling out and applying to Starbucks. Y/N?

Come over and we'll make s'mores and watch my dog go crazy!

Oh, and we can play records too, if you want…

+ I am done with finals.

Don't you loathe Staryucks? I worked there for three days when I lived in NYC and couldn't stomach more than 72 hours of the self-important nit wits that came into that place and treated everyone like an indentured servant.