+/- about your day

++++ just finalized another deal for some cds. 4x CDs for $380.00

- raining, and nasty out

- i feel like shit because of my diabetes

- didnt go to the gym today cause i felt like shit this morning, and i dont think ill be going after work

+ had the best lunch ever

+ girlfriend is closing tonight so ill be listening to records, and cleaning up my room

+/- still need to go through a ton of cds before i sell them all, but im making good ass money so far!

--- annoyed with depaul. i was supposed to have this internship that was to begin this summer, but my professor hasn't even emailed me with news about what i am supposed to do. it has been impossible to find a job in chicago. i am seriously considering just going back to nj because its where most of my friends are/where i am most comfortable and most importantly, i will DEFINITELY have a job if i go back instead of just sitting on my ass doing nothing here. ugh. anyone have advice? i emailed her last week with no reply, emailed her today, and if she doesn't get back to me by thursday i am just going to call her. i am just so annoyed.

- i am so bored too. ugh.

-- Well I signed up for some BS classes on the list of stuff I need for the major I'm aiming for. Once school starts, I'll declare my major, then see if an adviser can set up a schedule for me to follow until graduation. Fuck, I don't want to go back to school but I have to do something I can't keep doing nothing forever. It's giving me a panic attack thinking about all this crap. Having to grow up sucks.

--- annoyed with depaul. i was supposed to have this internship that was to begin this summer, but my professor hasn't even emailed me with news about what i am supposed to do. it has been impossible to find a job in chicago. i am seriously considering just going back to nj because its where most of my friends are/where i am most comfortable and most importantly, i will DEFINITELY have a job if i go back instead of just sitting on my ass doing nothing here. ugh. anyone have advice? i emailed her last week with no reply, emailed her today, and if she doesn't get back to me by thursday i am just going to call her. i am just so annoyed.

- i am so bored too. ugh.

california

+ had a good time last night talking of babes and music with vince.

+ Doing it again, but with more Seattle VCers as well as some out of towners.

+ what dave said

+ someone is going to get the ole' huckle-buck tonight

- i think the leasing office is sitting on a ton of my mail but cant find it.

I have not gotten a hold of her yet. But I will continue to try.

- they changed the mail route apparently and now my mail comes later in the day and I haven't gotten a bunch of packages yet that I've been expecting for some time.

hopefully your game gets there soon. we got a little lucky, First Class was a more economical option than Media Mail!

Got the game actually! It was shipped to my girlfriends house and she got it today. Thanks!

+ My new receiver should be here today according to the tracking number.

+ My payment from half.com finally went through.

- I'm super tired. Everyone in the damn house has been yelling for no reason since like 8 am.

Edit: ++ My Marantz did come! It sounds great, but I need to take it in to get cleaned up and a few lamps replaced. I can wait until I get some money, the important thing is it works and sounds awesome. Best $60 I spent in a while.