+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

+/- My legs are starting to feel better I think. My forearms are still sore and tingly sometimes, and it's really hard to write since it makes the pain worse.

+ 2 Days off. I'm going to try to go for a walk or something since it's cooler outside, see if that helps me.

- Car place didn't call about getting my struts in yet. Need to call them in the morning.

+ Waffle Window for lunch (http://www.wafflewindow.com)

+ VooDoo Doughnut for afternoon snack (Ol' Dirty Bastard (oreos, chocolate, peanut butter))

+ Picked up my Rega P1 that I won for free in a contest at one of my local record stores, set it up, played it for like 2 hours. It sounds awesome.

- Dog sitting sucks. I worked last night, came home and killed some time on here while I ate dinner then passed the fuck out while watching a movie. I have to work at 9 and one of the dogs in the other room starts barking to go out. I take her out and then all the other dogs get pumped up to go out and are all wound up now. This seems to be happening earlier and earlier every morning even though we take them out at night. I see my sleep time fading away.

+/- my birthday

+ my bike is fucking awesome and i rode to work this morning, the gears are a little messed up but i think its just because they haven't been used in a while

- at work and i just want to sleep :(

+ going out to a bar tonight probably and getting drinks bought for me

--- my girlfriend can't come because she's not 21 :(

Guest eriathomas

- I think my cat is going to die soon :(. She is not eating anymore, and she's acting really odd. She is pretty old, 16 or 17 years old, so it's to be expected, but I'm still really sad about it.

- Trying really hard to ignore the pain and tingling, and mental anguish I have going on, but it's really hard to do since I can't really do anything because of it.

+ No work today.

+ Doctor tomorrow, hopefully he can tell me whats going on.

+ My struts were $200 less then they estimated. I didn't need some sort of bearing or something replaced.

Guest eriathomas

- I really don't like my Doctor. He thinks I might have carpel tunnel in both arms, but seems to be completely ignoring the fact my legs tingled and sometimes hurt too. I'm getting some tests ran on my arm nerves next week, and he wants me to wear wrist splints to bed.

- Fucking financial aid is not showing up in my school account, and I can't get through to the office to see what is going on. It looks like I might not be able to go since I can't afford to pay out of pocket for it.

- Cats at the vet, hopefully she's ok for now. She ate tuna the other day, but won't eat her food.

- got to work tonight

- hate my fucking job

+ watching That 70's Show

+ Fixed my old Klipsch 2.1 computer speakers I never use anymore and gave them to my dad to use on his computer.

- been slacking and got a gigantic stack of new/used records I have yet to clean up and play. I guess that could be a + too depending on how ya look at it. - for the slacking + for the records. :D

----- REALLY hate my fucking job

+ might go back to school and go for a profession in my other passion, automotive technician, aka a mechanic. At least those jobs exist, unlike anything else.

Guest eriathomas

- Had to put my cat to sleep this afternoon. She has a legion under her tongue, which they suspect is cancer, so she won't eat or drink from the pain. Her blood work also showed kidney problems, and even if it is just a kidney infection, the legion will just make her suffer really bad. She was the only pet I've ever had, and I had her for 16 years, so I'm really fucking bummed out right now.

+ might go back to school and go for a profession in my other passion, automotive technician, aka a mechanic. At least those jobs exist, unlike anything else.

my ex was a tech, and actually they've been laying off a lot of people in that field as of late (cutting back everything in the auto industry). however, you can make bank right out of school if you're good/fast, there's a lot of work at the dealer, and you're paid flat rate. he was making around $40-50k to start, and most of the master mechanics he worked with made $100k+

- Had to put my cat to sleep this afternoon. She has a legion under her tongue, which they suspect is cancer, so she won't eat or drink from the pain. Her blood work also showed kidney problems, and even if it is just a kidney infection, the legion will just make her suffer really bad. She was the only pet I've ever had, and I had her for 16 years, so I'm really fucking bummed out right now.

i'm really sorry to hear that :[ we had to have my cat i had my entire life put to sleep when i was around 12 and it was pretty traumatic.

Guest eriathomas

- Depressed. I can't take all this crap going on with my arms and legs anymore. It's fucking killing me mentally, and I'm just exhausted. I try hard to not worry about it, but I still do since we don't know what's going on yet. My right leg feels really weird, like sort of heavy, stiff, and my sense of touch on it is dull as hell. It's so fucking annoying. I don't know what the fuck is going to happen with school starting on Tuesday, since I can't really walk normally because of the way it feels, plus it's making me have a panic attack every time I think about it. FML.

- I sure complain a lot.

+ First day of class

- $350 for 2 fucking books

Hey eriathomas, are you on any sort of exercise regimen? Looking into some sort of low-impact, stretching-oriented fitness routine could do wonders. I'm no expert but lots of people swear by yoga for improving their everyday well-being and even common stretches can have very positive effects. Just putting my 2cents out there...

Guest eriathomas

- Got less than 2 hours of sleep last night.

- Had a horrible panic attack while looking for a parking spot at school, then again in my class.

- Really not sure what to do anymore. I don't think I can go to school again right now, and my parents won't hear any of it.

+ First day of class

- $350 for 2 fucking books

Hey eriathomas, are you on any sort of exercise regimen? Looking into some sort of low-impact, stretching-oriented fitness routine could do wonders. I'm no expert but lots of people swear by yoga for improving their everyday well-being and even common stretches can have very positive effects. Just putting my 2cents out there...

Backed.

Yoga is an excellent tool to help improve your constitution. I go every Saturday morning at 8:00am, regardless of how little sleep or how much I drank the preceding night. I typically go feeling like shit, but leave feeling reinvigorated and refreshed. You channel negative energy/toxins out of your system and it has a very restorative effect.

It also helps me alleviate muscle strain/pain from working out in general.

Bikram Yoga is even better if you can handle it.

Guest eriathomas

I'll look into yoga, since I'm pretty desperate to try anything right now. A girl I used to work with is actually starting to teach yoga and told us all to come by sometime, so I may do that.

+ saw The Sword last night for free.

+picked up their new LP.

+it rules.

+getting a bunch of stuff in the mail that I ordered. (prints, records, shoes, etc)

-might be broke in the very near future b/c of.

+met a kind of rad chick last night..might be something there, might not. we'll see.

+everything's coming up Milhouse

Guest eriathomas

- fucking got a ticket. Damn school turned the outside of all lots into meters, when they weren't last year, and I somehow overlooked it.

- My cisco class is going to suck. It's also like -50F in that lab and I thought my toes were going to fall off they were so cold and painful. I'm seriously regretting going into CIS, but I don't know what else I'd do.

+ No panic attacks in that class, and I didn't have any problems with the in-class work.

I'll look into yoga, since I'm pretty desperate to try anything right now. A girl I used to work with is actually starting to teach yoga and told us all to come by sometime, so I may do that.
The power of the brain is pretty intense, too. I used to get tingling in my toes that had no physical source, and it turned out to be stress which started it, then stressing over it which kept it going. I somehow just forgot about it and never had a problem again, but it was on and off for 6 or 8 months.

Definitely, definitely find something physical to do, though. Stretch and then go do anything to get your blood flowing, muscles working, and mainly your mind off it.

+ I met and hung out with this awesome girl my friends work with last night.

- I was feeling kinda off all day, and also don't like messing around with someone I just met, so I didn't invite her home with me even though I'm 99% sure she was waiting for me to ask her.

+ Maybe she's a hoochie and that was a good move?

- I still should've gotten her number, but I didn't... but at least we know a bunch of common people so I can meet up with her again.

Jesus fucking christ.

We FINALLY got to a point where our heads were just about breaking the surface here, and the goddamn fridge dies. I can't catch a fucking break. Between everything I've got in my checking, savings, and my mom's checking that I've been running for her, we could get through a month easy and pay off the school tax or property tax or whatever the fuck is coming next month. Now I need a new fridge instead. I just want to quit.. it's times like these where I just retreat into a shell and I feel like just not paying anything. This is too hard. It's killing me.

I would check craigslist for a used one. Also Sears has a scratch and dent center in Buffalo where you can catch good breaks. They also have a layaway plan where you can pay over 8 weeks.

Granted you probably need one now but those are a few places to start. I can ask around and see if anyone has one they are selling?