+/- about your day

Blew up? How did that happen?

its been fine, just flipped on the weather channel to check out the forecast and it made a little pop noise, then some annoying whistling sound and the smell of burning plastic and it turned off. i unplugged everything because the tv kept whistling while it was plugged in.

the thing that sucks the most is i just got this TV from a frined that moved away and i donated my old tv to goodwill, and within a few weeks of giving mine away this new one blows.

and i also have a nice tv upstairs so i still have something but still a bummer.

-/+My girlfriend and I have decided to get seperate places. We haven't broke up but I'm pretty sure we will be the time we get our own places. There aren't any hard feelings and I'm kind of happy about it but i'm stressed out about being able to afford my own place. I'm hoping that I can find some people to move in with.

- I'm sick of being a hypochondriac. I wake up every morning and thing my bite is off, or my mouth is swollen in a spot and freak out I have mouth cancer. I then worry, or try to fix my bite which just makes my jaw sore from over working it. My dentist said it is common for your bite to feel off when you wake, and he said my mouth looks great and sees nothing to worry about, so I don't know why I worry so damn much.

- The heat in my car makes my eyes really dry sometimes, and it is annoying.

- 3 days without my anxiety meds has been yucky. I feel overly anxious, though no panic attacks, and I seem to get irritated really easy. I also have been getting headaches.

+ No work today.

+ TWC guy coming to replace my crap modem.

+ Woke up at 10 and got a lot done before noon, the time I normally wake up.

+ I need more pluses.

+ I got two cans of soda from the machine when I paid for one.

- I tested positive for THC on the last day of alcohol counseling. My diversion might be thrown away now. The court is 3 hours away. I might have to do community service. They are sucking hundreds of dollars from me and have generally made me far more depressed and anxiety ridden than I already was, yet they don't ask me about these things, just whether I feel like I need to drink. I'm beginning to hate my life because of people owing me money on top of all this so I'm broke and the state keeps fucking me the ass a little deeper and deeper.

+ I'm not dead.

- I'm not dead?

+ I got some records in the mail.

+ super good one year evaluation at my job today

+++ birthday in 2 days!

- my aunts lab had puppies in june and a friend of a friend got one and my friend texted me today and told me that he got hit by a car and killed last week. :[ the asshole who hit him just kept on going. i hate people.

+/- Only had to wait an hour for the cable guy. They usually show up like 2 mins before they credit you $20.

- They need to replace the wire to my house, I'm losing signal on all the digital channels.

+ Going to be done Saturday when I'm at work.

Guy said that the amount of signal lose should not be noticeable, but it is, so he thinks it might be due to water in the line causing it to drop at certain points that does not show up when they test it. Hopefully it gets fixed on Sat.