if you had a shitload of money

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would keep it all in coins that I have locked in a room so I can swim in them and constantly have to deal with the antics of my three mischievous nephews.

buy a new computer, Finish School, build/purchase a modest-sized house outside of a city (dunno where yet...probably the greater Austin, TX area though), build a decent recording studio/practice space outside of this new house, build a decent dark-room in the basement of the house, buy a decent Medium-Format SLR, buy a decent Turn Table, buy a decent Reciever, buy decent Speakers, buy a bed that doesn't hurt my back everynight, either fix my Jeep or purchase a new vehicle, get a Chinchilla, get two Sugar-Gliders, and a Golden Retriever

i think that's it

Two chicks at the same time.

Funny but I liked the duck tales joke more.

What kind of money qualified as a shit load, because if I had like 2 billion dollars, I would buy the Toronto Maple leafs. But if I had a smaller shit load like 25 grand I would probably just buy a few Rickenbackers and an Orange Rockverb 100.

I'd pay off debt, buy my parents a house and my brother a nice apartment in NYC. Then I'd build a big house and have my best friends live there with me. It would be on a ton of land, and i'd build a small 9 hole golf course on it. I'd also open up a dog rescue. A recording studio would also be in the mix somewhere. New cars for everyone.