Cursive - Domestica - RED 180 GRAM

I used to get notes from MAtt and Robb themselves... now I get interns =(

I'm stoked this is being re-released. Prepare for nearly-instand eBay wankery as someone lists one of the new red ones as an original. Now if only those rumors about Fevers and Mirrors for Record Store Day pan out...

I got mine today. It has a huge split seem at the top, I'm really bummed. I guess it's not a big deal... it's a plentiful repress and I'll probably never trade or sell it, but I'm still disappointed. The jacket is very glossy and the album artwork is nothing special as you guys know, but it sounds really really good. Definitely worth the purchase to be able to hear this on vinyl.

For real? Anymore info on this?

???

That would be amazing!

It was listed on one site as a Record Day release. But I've seen it mentioned nowhere else so I'm not holding my breath. I already have it but they've been selling for $50 (up from $25 a couple years back), so the demand is clearly there and I'd lilke to see people actually get a chance to buy it. I wonder if they could afford to spring for mirrors in all of them now!

• 8 months later...
  • 11 years later...

Didn’t want to start a new thread.

They’re repressing/remastering Domestica with updated artwork (I actually really like it) as well as a bonus 7” with Tim’s band pre-Cursive

https://shop.merchcentral.com/collections/15-passenger

I knew in my heart there was a reason I kept putting off buying my favorite Cursive album 

spacer.png