CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

I doubt they will if it's through merhcnow it seems stuff like that is never announced. ie; circa survive

Honestly something as limited as that increases you're chances when a date/time isn't posted a /200 converge lp will sell out instantly if everyone knows exactly when it's going up

this isn't jane doe related, but if anyone has a japan tour long sleeve (see the pic below) that they wouldn't mind parting with, i'd really appreciate it / be happy to purchase it from you. kings road screwed up my order and i didn't end up getting one of the shirts. really bummed. anyways, this is what i'm looking for, in size medium. thanks!

[image]

I hope these ship soon. I'm moving in three weeks. :( What I meant to say is I won't be living at the address the pre-order is shipping to. The clock ticks...

Is there a way to forward it for you?

Yeeeeah. I could get mail forwarding - which I will likely do if I don't get the rest of my packages before I leave. But I also planned on living in a van and roadtripping across America for 2 months this summer and won't have an address of my own. I could always get it sent to a friends but they don't know the value of records and will probably use it as a coaster or some dumb shit. Ha.

And, like everyone else here, I am impatient when it comes to this release.

Is there a way to forward it for you?

Yeeeeah. I could get mail forwarding - which I will likely do if I don't get the rest of my packages before I leave. But I also planned on living in a van and roadtripping across America for 2 months this summer and won't have an address of my own. I could always get it sent to a friends but they don't know the value of records and will probably use it as a coaster or some dumb shit. Ha.

oh I see the dilemma. hopefully they will ship these out before you leave ;)

oh I see the dilemma. hopefully they will ship these out before you leave ;)

you could maybe email Deathwish and ask them to hold your order??

So is your record collection going to be leaving in a van for 2 months as well? Sounds worse than your friends using a package as a coaster.

Do you live close to your parents or relatives? Get it mailed there. Or, I'd be glad to hold onto them for you if need be :D

Actually, the majority of my collection is in Saskatchewan - I currently live in Montreal. I am buying a van, roadtripping for the summer to Sask, and then making the drive back to Montreal with roughly 500-600 albums. I pray that I don't breakdown/get in an accident.

In the spirit of keeping this Converge related...

The store down the street sold their OG copy of Jane Doe for $150, black vinyl. I wonder if that kid knew about the repress...