CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

Getting annoyed with the lack of updates.

Well then I hope my post leaves you slightly less annoyed. :)

(as I posted over at DF)

Hey.

So we had some issues with a manufacturer that we were using to press some records for us this year. The Heiress / Narrows split, 108 and (still) Integrity were all affected by this. So were the other records on deck that were in the more initial stages of manufacturing with them, those being End Of A Year, Starkweather, and finally... Jane Doe.

Everything SHOULD have been solid for us to get the Jane Doe out to people by mid / late May, but it just didn't work out like that for us.

We had the lacquers done by Paul Gold at Salt Mastering, with Alan Douches from West West Side (the original mastering engineer) overseeing and approving it, which also added some time to the process. When I talked to Alan about this, it was something he thought would be good to give the release that little extra special treatment. It paid off, but again, it did add some time.

The covers and booklets are at the plant, awaiting the vinyl for assembly. It's the last step, and we are almost there. Bear with us.

Sorry for the delays.

People will still bitch and moan regardless. It seems that 99% of the people are damn impatient. Deathwish has never ever done anyone wrong. The fact that DW wants to make the Jane Doe repress more special than the OG shows that they care about the release itself and the fans.

Thanks for the update Tre.