CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

Why do customers need to buck up and deal with it? Why don't labels buck up and protect customers from those hold-ups?

Protect customers from these hold-ups? Seriously? It's a record.

When your gma's insuline doesn't show up on time because of production delays, complain.

When your pre-ordered record doesn't show up... wait for it. You'll live.

This.

Protect customers from these hold-ups? Seriously? It's a record.

When your gma's insuline doesn't show up on time because of production delays, complain.

When your pre-ordered record doesn't show up... wait for it. You'll live.

This.

You guys are missing the point. Just because it's not a major life issue doesn't mean it's acceptable. It's not like a record being delayed is my biggest problem, but it's not one I should even face. If you're going to throw out the "there's bigger issues in life" card, come live my life for a bit. It may not be the hardest one out there, which I tell myself whenever I start bitching about it, but it sure as shit isn't the easiest.

I'm not throwing out the "there's bigger issues in life" card, but I also agree with that statement.

If you don't want to face it, just don't. Forget about it and just wait. It'll get to you when it gets to you, it's not like you can do anything about it. Come back to the thread for updates. As long as it isn't a VC release you should be getting some sort of response.

I don't particularly agree that it's acceptable, but like you said, things happen. I just let it pass, the record will eventually get to me. I have plenty of others to listen to. It's not like Deathwish are going to steal my money. It's just petty.

You're certainly entitled to complain about whatever your want to complain about. I'm just saying try putting yourself in someone else's shoes for a second. Deathwish puts out some awesome stuff, and 99 percent of the time everything goes just fine. Punk rock is about pulling each other up, not kicking people when they are down.