CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

It's no shocker that these would be shipping soon, but I got my confirmation for JUST THE SHIRT today. I didn't plan to pick it up initially, but had second thoughts, and didn't want to risk modifying my early LP pre-order. Don't know if this means anything, but I imagine they're fixing to ship out the actual record any day now.

What's an original copy go for? I think mine is black.

tbh, the lowest I've seen it go for is about 85.00

I have no interest in selling it. I'm just always amazed when things that were widely available when they came out start going for insane prices. I pretty much buy everything I want when it drops so I've never really had a problem with the whole ebay deal.

tbh, the lowest I've seen it go for is about 85.00

I have no interest in selling it. I'm just always amazed when things that were widely available when they came out start going for insane prices. I pretty much buy everything I want when it drops so I've never really had a problem with the whole ebay deal.

yeah it gets crazy when it comes to Converge. I've been pretty lucky thus far. the most I've paid for a record of theirs will be Jane Doe because I will have to pay extra shipping as someone on this board was kind enough to hook me up when they first went up