CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

my 3 copies came in today. turns out all 3 are white. i'm pretty bummed after looking at everyone's different colors, but not gonna complain. i was a lil late in my preorder, so i'm just glad i was able to snag a copy. this record is amazing and as i'm spinning the 3rd track, it all still sounds amazing. oh yeah, i absolutely love the book.

if anyone wants a white to trade plz PM me.

Edit: Clear Gold /440

STEVE HOLT! Had my fingers crossed for a /150 but I'll take this too... I just wish it wasn't so close to the color I got from KR?

yeah, agreed.

the press sounds amazing, and the book is a really cool addition, but the color choices are kinda ridiculous. i think i got the Gold w/ Gold splatter edition ;D;D

FUCK!

I need some help here...without listening (just opened the package), I assume each side of the two records, should spell out "J A N E", correct?

If this is indeed correct, I just received two records that are both "N & E".

I read earlier someone was missing their booklet, and now I'm missing an entire record.

What's deathwish's e-mail? [email protected]?

Total bummer. I was really hoping to enjoy this record tonight.

I got a copy on clear gold. The mailer was bent pretty good, but when i opened it the jacket was fine. I was stoked! Then i took out the records and they were warped pretty bad..

[image]

on my turntable...

[image]

(I know it's all dusty and stuff I KNOW!!)

Definitely not DW's fault, but hopefully I can still get it replaced (hopefully with the same color, too... not holding my breath though). Otherwise, it's a great looking package.

Not many people will be getting the 150.....Only 50 are for mailorder....the others are for band and friends.....Doubt I'll be getting one with that small of numbers!

thank god i waited for hours for the preorder to pop up and was able to snag one of them then .it is sweet looking although i like the green the best .