CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

Not many people will be getting the 150.....Only 50 are for mailorder....the others are for band and friends.....Doubt I'll be getting one with that small of numbers!

thank god i waited for hours for the preorder to pop up and was able to snag one of them then .it is sweet looking although i like the green the best .

i'd trade my green to you ;D

Got mine yesterday: Clear gold, clear red, and white.

Now I've gotta hunt for the red/gold... Fucking ebay. =(

or you could just be happy with what you got. was hopeful for a red/gold but i got the same as you. theres no way im paying some douche on ebay an exorbitant amount of money for it.

It's not that I am not happy at all, I am. Really glad i didn't get doubles. But I would still love a complete set of the Deathwish pressing, and that clear/red is what I need to do that. The only way I'm going to get it is through ebay... which is what I am not stoked on.

If I pay less for it that I did for my EVR clear copy out of 300, I'll be happy.

Those red/golds are gonna be RIDIC expensive.... effectively 50/5000... plus there's rumours that this repress is already sold out...

i don't think so.

deathwish may pause for order of jane doe for packing all pre-orders and checking how many copies are remain.

you should click notify me when the item back to store again....

:)

Those red/golds are gonna be RIDIC expensive.... effectively 50/5000... plus there's rumours that this repress is already sold out...

i don't think so.

deathwish may pause for order of jane doe for packing all pre-orders and checking how many copies are remain.

Yeah I was just sayin there's a rumour going around and that may drive they ebay prices to crazy levels. :)

Still no shipping confirmation yet here either..

i don't think so.

Yeah I was just sayin there's a rumour going around and that may drive they ebay prices to crazy levels. :)

Still no shipping confirmation yet here either..

The DF thread has an email from a DW staffer stating that it's completely sold out. I'd say that's more than rumor.

i asked this a page or two back in the thread, and tre's exact response (albeit from slightly earlier in the thread) was:

What we normally do is make records unavailable for a little bit while we pack and process all the orders to make sure that we have everything we need.

We'll put the record back up shortly once we know for sure we are good with all the existing orders, and know exactly what we have left over here at the warehouse.

FUCK!

I need some help here...without listening (just opened the package), I assume each side of the two records, should spell out "J A N E", correct?

If this is indeed correct, I just received two records that are both "N & E".

I read earlier someone was missing their booklet, and now I'm missing an entire record.

What's deathwish's e-mail? [email protected]?

Total bummer. I was really hoping to enjoy this record tonight.

troymess:

check the matrix on both records. It may be a labeling problem and not the records. If you have an A, B, C, D you should be ok. Otherwise, UH OH!

Well, I checked the matrix and do in fact have two of the C/D record. Total bummer. I already e-mailed Deathwish. Hopefully they can rectify this. I got a copy on Red and wouldn't mind keeping it that way.