CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

Ok. I am back from This Is Hardcore.

Jake is back from tour.

If you did not get an insert, email me - [email protected] and I'll TRY to get one for you (they are in short supply)

If your record is warped, and you want a replacement, same thing, email me. I can't guarantee that I can get you the same color you have, but will try.

Jake is back from tour.

If you did not get an insert, email me - [email protected] and I'll TRY to get one for you (they are in short supply)

If your record is warped, and you want a replacement, same thing, email me. I can't guarantee that I can get you the same color you have, but will try.

Tre, I already e-mailed [email protected], should I e-mail you too?!

So maybe i dreamed this, maybe it was real.

When I saw the pre-order info on april fool's, I seem to recall it saying the shirt ran kind of small, so I ordered a Medium. Long story short, it doesn't run small; would anybody be down for swapping their small for my medium?

Jake is back from tour.

Tre, I already e-mailed [email protected], should I e-mail you too?!

Yeah, cause I actually have the one insert that the printers sent to me to check out when the rest went to the plant for assembly.