My heart & arteries just exploded looking @ this

I'd bet this is the sort of reaction/advertising KFC wanted. This shit is on every message board I post on, and it even made CNN front page news.

And if that's the case, they were succesful. It's getting people to talk about it positively or negatively.

Either way, people may be talking about it, but I sure as hell will not be trying it. It may taste fantastic and be nirvana to my taste buds, but goddamn...looking at it and the thought of it turns my stomach. And I eat enough crappy food!

Sooo...it's a double chicken burger with bacon sans bun.

Is that really some ungodly creation that strikes fear and disgust in people?

That'd be like adding bacon to and taking the buns off of a Big Mac and then people flipping out over some horrendously grotesque sandwich.

Pretty much.

It's really not all that different than getting a bucket of chicken and eating 2 breasts. Probably healthier overall, since if you get a whole bucket you'll be eating the crap for days. I can't imagine people are genuinely that disgusted with it. Fried chicken is nothing new, nor is a slice of cheese and a strip of bacon.