this is my first (and hope it would be last) time

all boardies,

this is my first time which i have to say 'bangkok is not safe'

you may heard from some report and news about curfew and chaotic situation in bangkok. my place is only 1 kms far from main red zone.

luckily no fighting line near me.

so i decide stay at my place for passed couple days.

if you doubt about this situation in thailand especially bangkok, just ask me.

some international media report something over actual.

this is a major bummer for me.

i didn't support any side of the protestors, red shirt or yellow shirt.

i only support peace and negociation for peace.

and i don't think u.n. can help my country.

so please don't try to come close. i think this is inside problem which should solve by thai people only.

that's why i have to inform you guy 'bangkok is not safe'

hope all you guys understand and don't judge my country as violence country....

keep your head up, yu. it'll work itself out eventually.

i wish i knew more about the situation. i dont really understand the ideological differences between the red and yellow shirts beyond their support of different PMs, so i have no idea of what to make of the situation. i just hope you and yours dont get caught up in any cross-violence.

as alot of you know, im living in india until august, ive been here one month! shit is insane here!! haha

ive actually been keeping an eye on the thailand situation as its in the newspaper everyday and on the bbc/cnn world news every day. its getting kinda crazy over there! i was actually gonna go to thailand one weekend with my girlfriend who im with just to visit for fun and it doesnt look like thats safe. so we are gonna go to malaysia or the maldives islands instead. but yu, stay safe man

its actually crazy living over here! they protest and shit alot! close down streets! they dont put up with shit like folks do in america! its kinda cool but can get out of control quite quick. also, the terrorist threats here are freakin unbelievable! theyve found bombs and grenades from LeT (a pakistan/taliban organization) all over india all the time! its crazy shit. i get an email atleast once a weak from us state department since im registered with them. all it says all the time is immenent attack from pakistani LeT! im in bangalore and there are alot of attacks here i guess! luckliy i live in a gated area, its very westernized and they hate it

but yeah, its been a real eye opener! people here eiether love us or hate us! we have had quite a few scary moments! especially when when we were in the middle of no where near pak border! that was nuts. for the most part indian folks love you here, but some people cant stand you...but yeah, thought id share

and you think airports in america are a pain, they dont tolerate shit here! they will racial profile, strip search, rip your shit open, they dont care! haha

and they love my tattoos!! haha everyone wants to take pictures with you, its hilarious!!

stay safe yu!