Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

haha. oh I'm done I just wanted to say my piece

I guess I get fascinated that people can be so oblivious to reality...then again he's saying he believe the bible's word as law so...obviously there's a screw or two loose.

It's just more entertaining on some sort of sociological level to me.

I'm right there with you. I was really curious to see where he would base his arguments and what persuaded him to such a belief.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest staropramen

What are you looking for? To be honest I don't know many of the bands mentioned here. I collect 60's 70's prog, psych, female pop vocalists, hillbilly stringband music , pro-white music, speeches, some Christian music, Waxidermy type oddities, etc. I buy alot of records though.

Out of curiosity, what are some of the "pro-white music" bands you listen to?

My favorite is my friends Heritage Connection from Arkansas. I'm looking forward to seeing them again over Labor Day weekend. I also like Skrewdriver. I do a radio program every Sunday night on Stormfront radio featuring "the musical accomplishments of our people, the white race". Tune in sometime.

haha. oh I'm done I just wanted to say my piece

I guess I get fascinated that people can be so oblivious to reality...then again he's saying he believe the bible's word as law so...obviously there's a screw or two loose.

well, i was more referring to the people who are legitimately upset. yes, moronic people exist, but arguing with people like this obviously is not going to change their mind....ever. ever ever. for the most part this guy is civil, at least.

it amuses me, as well.

Out of curiosity, what are some of the "pro-white music" bands you listen to?

My favorite is my friends Heritage Connection from Arkansas. I'm looking forward to seeing them again over Labor Day weekend. I also like Skrewdriver. I do a radio program every Sunday night on Stormfront radio featuring "the musical accomplishments of our people, the white race". Tune in sometime.

Do you take requests? how about some Turbonegro?

Hey, I'm a Christian and I would have no problem putting most people who call themselves "christian" in these type of camps today for promoting genocide against whites by encouraging race mixing and slavery to the antichrist Synagogue of Satan Jews by promoting the lie that Jesus was a Jew which he was not.

Wait wait wait wait. What kind of camps? Did you not deny that these camps were used to exterminate Jews earlier in this thread?

The fact is that there was no systematic, state run extermination program. There was a war started by Jews and in war terrible things happen. The execution by machine guns of innocent Jews on the eastern front was terrible as was the burning alive of 100,000 plus innocent Germans in Dresden and the deliberate murder of innocent Germans after the war in Eisenhower's camps and in places like Czechoslovakia. Only vile liars imprison people for expressing views about history. As someone of part German descent I will not stand by and allow these lies to villify my people any longer. It's high time people realise that holocaust propaganda only serves to direct attention away from what Israel is doing to the Palestinians which is of course exactly what they claim was done to them. So fuck off.

Get better at trolling, son!

Staropramen, seriously - what do you think of all that is published in "The Good Old Days" and other books like it?

"The Good Old Days" [edited by three Germans, by the way] cites German military reports, for example the Jager Report. It's got diaries of soldiers participating in the killings. It has Letters written by man people, including some notable officers. It has statements from Rudolph Hoss, Maximilian Grabner, Hans Stark... these people that had direct roles in the killings of, as Grabner puts it, 3 million people at Auschwitz alone.

What do you say to the fact that John Keegan, THE leading military historian on World War I and World War II, THE single most credible historian on international conflict in the first half of the 20th century, acknowledges the Holocaust and points to some of the best biographies on Hitler, most written in the immediate aftermath of the war, which include discussions on the mass killings? There is no one who can undermine his credibility, and his original research, yet a denier will claim his views on this one topic are full of holes?

Just the logistics... how did 95% of the world come fairly quickly to the same overarching story on the holocaust? It's hard to convince that many people of anything, yet to get so many people to believe it and tell the same narrative would be a majestic feat of propaganda.

Guest staropramen
okay, i'm interested to hear about one thing.

Hitler's supposed original plan with the jews was to send them all to an island, I believe Madagascar, to have them live out their days away from everyone else.

most holocaust deniers seem to believe the war dashed those plans and made the Germans start the whole concentration camp thing.

can you shed some .......*light*? on these views?

One aspect of Third Reich Germany that I am interested to learn more about is how the Zionists worked with Hitler to send Jews to Palestine before the war. It's my understanding that Hitler even had places in Germany where Jews went to learn things like farming so that the transition was smooth. There were medals given out at that time that had the star of David on one side and the swastika on the other. But I don't know a whole lot about this period, but plan to study further. Remember, "Judea" declared economic war on Germany first, just google it.

Guest staropramen

well, i was more referring to the people who are legitimately upset. yes, moronic people exist, but arguing with people like this obviously is not going to change their mind....ever. ever ever. for the most part this guy is civil, at least.

it amuses me, as well.

I'll change my mind when proof is presented.

it amuses me, as well.

judging by your standards of proof evidenced throughout this thread, i sincerely doubt that will ever happen.

you're entitled to your opinion, and i'm entitled to mine. one of the decent things about this country.

it amuses me, as well.

You're not looking for "proof". You've decided that the Jews are evil and you've found "evidence" that supports your mindset. I'm sure you also have some awesome YouTube based "proof" that Catholicism is working towards world domination, why the blacks should go back to Africa, and why the gays are destroying America.

You're not looking for "proof". You've decided that the Jews are evil and you've found "evidence" that supports your mindset. I'm sure you also have some awesome YouTube based "proof" that Catholicism is working towards world domination, why the blacks should go back to Africa, and why the gays are destroying America.

having been raised catholic, i'm pretty sure catholicism IS working towards world domination.

having been raised catholic, i'm pretty sure catholicism IS working towards world domination.

I was raised Catholic and went to Catholic schools from Kindergarten until I graduated from high school, then went to a Catholic University (unknowingly). If Catholicism is working towards world domination they really suck at it.

Guest staropramen
Staropramen, seriously - what do you think of all that is published in "The Good Old Days" and other books like it?

"The Good Old Days" [edited by three Germans, by the way] cites German military reports, for example the Jager Report. It's got diaries of soldiers participating in the killings. It has Letters written by man people, including some notable officers. It has statements from Rudolph Hoss, Maximilian Grabner, Hans Stark... these people that had direct roles in the killings of, as Grabner puts it, 3 million people at Auschwitz alone.

What do you say to the fact that John Keegan, THE leading military historian on World War I and World War II, THE single most credible historian on international conflict in the first half of the 20th century, acknowledges the Holocaust and points to some of the best biographies on Hitler, most written in the immediate aftermath of the war, which include discussions on the mass killings? There is no one who can undermine his credibility, and his original research, yet a denier will claim his views on this one topic are full of holes?

Just the logistics... how did 95% of the world come fairly quickly to the same overarching story on the holocaust? It's hard to convince that many people of anything, yet to get so many people to believe it and tell the same narrative would be a majestic feat of propaganda.

The confessions that you cite were obtained by torture. Useless as historical documents. The "conformist" historian you mention is one of many historians that are too lazy to go into the actual archives and dig out the source documents. They use the official reports prepared by the various governments that omit sensitive material, they quote other historians that quote other historians that quote other historians that quote the first historian like dogs chasing each other's tails around never getting to the truth because they are too lazy to go and dig out the source documents the way say David Irving does. Historians like these know full well what they can and cannot challenge. Standing up to the Jews means getting your ass kicked by a bunch of thugs that then throw acid in your eyes like they did to Robert Faurisson some years back. You have to really believe in this to take a stand. Most historians just want to make a living. I was at a speaking event by a well known revisionist when 30 thugs tried to kick the door down. A thin door with no lock and only myself and one other guy holding back 30 animals. I put my neck on the line. You laugh at my faith? I'll tell you this, we didn't hold back that door, God did. As for your last comments see my previous post about Hermann Rauschning.

I was raised Catholic and went to Catholic schools from Kindergarten until I graduated from high school, then went to a Catholic University (unknowingly). If Catholicism is working towards world domination they really suck at it.

yeah, they suck at doing most things. ahaha.

now the evangelicals, on the other hand...

Guest staropramen

I know this, what Jesus taught about the Jews lines up with the evidence. Coincidence?

The confessions that you cite were obtained by torture. Useless as historical documents. The "conformist" historian you mention is one of many historians that are too lazy to go into the actual archives and dig out the source documents. They use the official reports prepared by the various governments that omit sensitive material, they quote other historians that quote other historians that quote other historians that quote the first historian like dogs chasing each other's tails around never getting to the truth because they are too lazy to go and dig out the source documents the way say David Irving does. Historians like these know full well what they can and cannot challenge. Standing up to the Jews means getting your ass kicked by a bunch of thugs that then throw acid in your eyes like they did to Robert Faurisson some years back. You have to really believe in this to take a stand. Most historians just want to make a living. I was at a speaking event by a well known revisionist when 30 thugs tried to kick the door down. A thin door with no lock and only myself and one other guy holding back 30 animals. I put my neck on the line. You laugh at my faith? I'll tell you this, we didn't hold back that door, God did. As for your last comments see my previous post about Hermann Rauschning.

Legit question: What would it take to convince you that the Holocaust actually took place?

Also, have you ever met someone who claims to be a Holocaust survivor in real life, and if so, how did you interact with them face-to-face?

Guest staropramen

Rome has it's power hungry elements but they are ultimately subservient to the Jews. Take the whole Bishop Richard Williamson case.

Legit question: What would it take to convince you that the Holocaust actually took place?

Also, have you ever met someone who claims to be a Holocaust survivor in real life, and if so, how did you interact with them face-to-face?

i'm pretty sure that elie wiesel (however pro-peace he is) might throat punch him and thus end all interactions.

this is what I want to know. how do you propose that all those survivors got all those tattoos with the serial numbers? Is that a mass conspiracy?

Allison- I just about died. haha

You've never read any of that stuff I mentioned then. Keegan does his own research, he only points at other authors for Hitler and Holocaust stuff because that's not his focus. The Good Old Days is primarily (almost entirely, actually) documents, diaries, letters, and other writings from before the war was over and before anyone thought they were getting in trouble. Only the last section has post-war statements that you say were obtained by torture, which even if some torture happened, not everyone was tortured. This is stuff they willingly wrote to loved ones or kept in their journal. Somehow, it all adds up to the same picture. How could that be? Or were they all in the same boat and wanted to create some huge fabricated story and checked with each other so it was cohesive?

Guest staropramen

Documentation of a systematic, state run extermination program. Take Hitler's euthenasia of the mentally ill policies for example. You've got the documents from Hitler's desk right down to street level. But with this holocaust nonsense the real genuine documents show Hitler intervening to protect the Jews, like the document from Rudolf Hess on Kristallnacht giving orders from the highest level [which must be Hitler] that the killing and destruction of Jewish people and property must come to a stop. David Irving spoke to every member of Hitler's staff that were present on that night and they all corroberated this fact.

No I have never spoke to a holocaust survivor. I avoid Jews like the plague. I've never been to Auschwitz either and yet it never ceases to amaze me how many people think a plane ride to Poland and a tour filled with lies [proven by David Cole] will somehow render all the evidence irrelevant. I deal with common sense and facts, not hysterics.