PO: Samuel Jackson Five 4xLP BOX & Te' 3xLP

Just now got mine. There was an issue with a recent move of mine and it had been sitting at the old post office for the past two weeks. Possibly kicked around as my spine is pretty well beat. A little bummed about that, but it is a beautiful package and for some reason, I didn't notice these were 180g. Thick as fuck, love it!

Just now got mine. There was an issue with a recent move of mine and it had been sitting at the old post office for the past two weeks. Possibly kicked around as my spine is pretty well beat. A little bummed about that, but it is a beautiful package and for some reason, I didn't notice these were 180g. Thick as fuck, love it!

Glad you got it, but bummed to hear it got worked over on the way.

• 3 years later...
Guest joshjenk99

well that came out of nowhere

actually nope, just wait. the new AJJ BTMI collaborative 7" is being announced tomorrow. Samuel Jackson Jihad starts shipping tuesday from Asian Man!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, shipping on this Té collection 3xLP was fast, and the packaging was top notch. Japan really knows how to take care of their records. Zankyo sent me one clear, and one splatter. So I'm pretty stoked on that. Splatter for me (which I was hoping for), and clear for my buddy.

Still available here: https://zankyorecord.bandcamp.com/album/te-official-merch

The variant you get will be random, as they are still sealed.

Uktr6xq.jpg

2SmEScF.jpg

39eb7gU.jpg

Yeah, I'm really stoked to have this finally. It was a nice surprise to get a splatter.

Dang, I just sold Gumby my Clear set for less than that, with the Sunlight Ascending cache he wanted.

I saw that site and the shipping scared me off since I had the splatter already, but that still is a nice score, Matt!

Great band: they have more of a rock/ riff edge to their math to my ears vs. toe which is a more jazzy feel vs LITE, which the two guitarists really play off each other well, more mellow mathy postrock/instrumental, like their band name suggests. Just a great 3 LP set. Enjoy!

Dang, I just sold Gumby my Clear set for less than that, with the Sunlight Ascending cache he wanted.

I saw that site and the shipping scared me off since I had the splatter already, but that still is a nice score, Matt!

Great band: they have more of a rock/ riff edge to their math to my ears vs. toe which is a more jazzy feel vs LITE, which the two guitarists really play off each other well, more mellow mathy postrock/instrumental, like their band name suggests. Just a great 3 LP set. Enjoy!

Oh, man. I didn't know you had it / were selling it. That's ok though cause Thomas and I both wanted it so we saved a little on shipping. I think we both paid like ~$80 each. So not horrible considering the mark up on resellers, and these coming from Japan. I'm happy, plus the splatter was a nice surprise. Nice to finally cross it off my list after a few years of wanting it.

They're a good band to have in your collection if you are feeling Toe cranked up to 11, and want that edgier feel. I'll be spinning it frequently, that's for sure.