your experiences with RUN FOR COVER

Jeff, do us a solid and nudge those dudes from Mockingbird, Wish Me Luck to write some music.  Their 7" from your last sub was my favorite, and I had never heard them prior.

...also, how about a teaser for this year's?  

We're working on it. Doing demos at the end of the month, full length likely this year but hey, we've said that for 3 years now. Beyond stoked that Jeff had us on board for that sub and that you dug it. 

Sign to Run For Cover!  :P  :D  B)

yea, do what the man says.  hunker down and crank the record out.  i think it's something about the darkness of the guitar and vocals juxtaposed by the springsteen-esque lead guitar and hooks.  whatever it is, it just feels right.  get to work, gents!  ;)

sooooo jeff has promised me twice it will go out next day and id get a delivery confirmation..but here i am with nothing. 

i really dont like calling people/labels out publically, SPECIALLY ones i love, but this is getting ridiculous. dont promise me things then dont come through with it. im getting really impatient. 

Still waiting for my TIGERS JAW s/t from last october or so. I asked Jeff two weeks ago about it by mail and never got an answer. 

Your money was refunded in Sept because you filed a paypal claim a week after ordering...

RFC messed up my Citizen and Hostage calm order. Didn't ship what I ordered...and didn't give me the option for a refund before sending someting else, after a long while. No reply when I've mailed them about fixing it, several weeks ago. Not the most impressive customer service.

When something is oversold we replace it with the next rarest color. This is a pretty standard practice and we almost always tell people when its happening. Doing everything we can to make sure this doesn't happen anymore. 

sooooo jeff has promised me twice it will go out next day and id get a delivery confirmation..but here i am with nothing. 

i really dont like calling people/labels out publically, SPECIALLY ones i love, but this is getting ridiculous. dont promise me things then dont come through with it. im getting really impatient. 

Dude, you have placed 12 orders with us and we've never done you wrong. I don't get why you would keep posting this. We have never not sent you something you ordered.

I had to dig a black and gold copy of the citizen 7" up and it took a day and a half longer than I thought it would. I am sending you my only personal copy because it was under run. You will have tracking in a few minutes. 

When something is oversold we replace it with the next rarest color. This is a pretty standard practice and we almost always tell people when its happening. Doing everything we can to make sure this doesn't happen anymore. 

'Almost always' isn't good enough. And it's not just a question of variants.

The only thing that won't happen any more is me spending money on RFC-releases, unless someone starts answering customer email in a timely manner.

'Almost always' isn't good enough. And it's not just a question of variants.

The only thing that won't happen any more is me spending money on RFC-releases, unless someone starts answering customer email in a timely manner.

We are implementing a question form into our site that will make things a lot more mangeable on our end. We're also taking on an another employee to handle it and oversee mailorder in general. 

What is your name I will respond to your email now.

I've ordered maybe 7-10 times from RFC and my records have ALWAYS been shipped in a (relatively) timely manner. The trials and tirbulations of have a huge influx of kick ass bands/ tons of orders, I guess.

now that i say that something will probably go wrong with TWY 7" pre-order. meh.

I've ordered maybe 7-10 times from RFC and my records have ALWAYS been shipped in a (relatively) timely manner. The trials and tirbulations of have a huge influx of kick ass bands/ tons of orders, I guess.

now that i say that something will probably go wrong with TWY 7" pre-order. meh.

Shipping to us friday. 

Just wanted to express my love for RFC, and back up all the positive experiences others have had. Placed a bunch of orders in the last two years with them and all have arrived timely and in great shape..

Hoping there will be a RFC subscription soon, because I end up buying most of the releases individually it seems...

Just wanted to express my love for RFC, and back up all the positive experiences others have had. Placed a bunch of orders in the last two years with them and all have arrived timely and in great shape..

Hoping there will be a RFC subscription soon, because I end up buying most of the releases individually it seems...

We'll be announcing our subscription next week. There's only one option, it's as reasonable priced as the last one, and I think you guys are gonna be psyched on the bands involved.