SETLISTS

vince182

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have any....from any show......post a pic!

Great idea for a thread! I'll post my murder by death and minus the bear tomorrow since they're the only two I've kept for myself since I've given away maaannnyy others

good thing you got that murder by death setlist, instead of some goofy mewithoutyou one

Alkaline Trio set list from this years Warped Tour. I watched Dan sweat on it while he played. Gross...but cool.

I have a Loved Ones set list too. I can't find any photos of that right now. Not much to it though.

[image]

Man, I love how they always pick great setlists. I thought the warped tour one would be like 80% this addiction stuff. I was wrong.

I have a handful I'm going to scan soon, that I've been meaning to get done for a while, but I have an old Pegboy one, one from the Strike, a super old Strike Anywhere one from like their second tour...but hopefully I can find it because the coolest one is the Citizen Fish list hand written by Dick, who hand writes all the lyric sheets in the Citizen Fish/Subhumans/Culture Shock records so I always thought that was way awesome.

Alkaline Trio set list from this years Warped Tour. I watched Dan sweat on it while he played. Gross...but cool.

I have a Loved Ones set list too. I can't find any photos of that right now. Not much to it though.

[image]

Man, I love how they always pick great setlists. I thought the warped tour one would be like 80% this addiction stuff. I was wrong.

I know I was skeptical about what their Warped Tour set was going to be like but it was amazing. And the fact that they opened with Cringe made it the best Warped Tour ever! I snapped a few photos....I'm no photographer :/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cassiepdesigns/sets/72157624542452875/

[image]

Alk3 is the ONLY band that i have not gotten a setlist from that i REALLY want!!! +1!