Glassjaw

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the glassjaw.net forum, discussing the maxwells show GJ was a surprise guest at on 10/10....

Yes, they did have NBF vinyl. My friend bought it for me while I was holding our places up front. When I opened it, there was a piece of paper stating that it's redeemable for one guest pass to the 1/1/11 show.

Jesus Glue wipes the floor with Junkies. I actually think Junkies kinda sucks. Not really impressed with that song at all. It might work better in the context of an album like if it were surrounded by Babe's and Stuck Pig's but on its own, its pretty weaksauce.

The bass on the bridge of Junkies is sick. That song is good.

Just out of sheer curiosity...have people had succes and/or been willing to trade these 7"s one for the other?...i.e. trading a Jesus Glue for a NBF...

Like I said just curious since record collectors tend to place (at times) unrealistic value to their records...

I've gotten plenty of offers but I just need junkies and only have 1 spare Jesus glue to trade along with nbf. I'm sure ppl are trading left and right for jesus glue and nbf though