Glassjaw

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, for anyone that doesn't know, tickets come out to a little less than $40, so if you buy the shirt/ticket combo on their site, you can get a shirt for like 4 bucks more. And theres no ticket. So you cant lose it. Will Call!

I gotta buy 3 tickets so shirt isn't really an option

will trade a jesus glue 7" and a farmer 7" for your junkies 7". pm me if youre interested. thanks!

wouldn't you be better off ebaying both of those and using that money to buy a junkies? seems easier than finding a person who has a junkies and doesn't already have jesus glue and nbf and doesn't want to complete the set.

btw, I'm not complaining about you trying to make trades, I'm just offering a suggestion

ok, i got 6 copies of this in the mail today. i'm not looking to sell them or make profit, i just want to trade for a copy of Junkies and a copy of Jesus Glue. anyone interested? i'll probably sell a couple at cost if the trades don't work out too. but i REALLY want to trade for the earlier ones for my friend, didn't know he liked Glassjaw until after the 2nd one had sold out.

traded for Jesus Glue. Junkies anyone?!

ok, i got 6 copies of this in the mail today. i'm not looking to sell them or make profit, i just want to trade for a copy of Junkies and a copy of Jesus Glue. anyone interested? i'll probably sell a couple at cost if the trades don't work out too. but i REALLY want to trade for the earlier ones for my friend, didn't know he liked Glassjaw until after the 2nd one had sold out.

i'll trade you jesus glue for the circa survive tour 7" if you're able to get one. (saw your posts in that thread)

i'll trade you jesus glue for the circa survive tour 7" if you're able to get one. (saw your posts in that thread)

damn. ok, hopefully they'll have some left by November 17th! i'll have to grab a few of those.

damn. ok, hopefully they'll have some left by November 17th! i'll have to grab a few of those.

nice, thanks man. also if anyone has the circa tour bsides 7" and needs jesus glue and nbf..pm me.