Glassjaw

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, all mine are "Complete" on the MD order status list and I have email confirmation that they will be shipped. The packages are not necessarily in the hands of the USPS but the electronic shipping notification has been received. I think its safe to say they're on their way if your status reads "Complete."

here we go again. this was sent at 2am CST but it either went fast or they're toying with us again.

Hey!

We're writing to let you know that the Glassjaw - You Think You're (John Fucking Lennon) 92 - Single is now back in stock in the Glassjaw Official Store.

You can visit the store by clicking on this link:

http://www.merchdirect.com/x/c/home.php?csid=1

Please note that all sizes and styles may not be available at this time.Additionally, we are showing that only a small quantity of this item has become available. Please hurry to grab it while it lasts.

Thanks,

MerchDirect

****Please do not reply to this email****

If you have further questions about your order with MerchDirect please follow this link to our website help page: http://www.merchdirect.com/help

Glassjaw? Tease?

Surely you jest.

anyone who picked up an extra lennon willing to part with it? long shot, i know

I only purchased one extra, but it's already looking like I've got a trade set up for it. Wish I could help you out, but I never hoard these 7"s when they're (briefly) available.

Hope you can find one, though.