Glassjaw

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the case... I want it more! And the sweet pizza box etc. If memory serves correct... Someone already released a record... Pizza box... Etc. Hmmmm can't put my finger on it...

MMMMM.....

[image]

I laughed randomly for at least a day after I first got that in.

Was it because it looked like you were looking in the mirror?

PIZZAFACE!

[image]

:)

so just got back from the "show"

it turned out to be a video shoot, the first 15 people in line, 1 of which was myself got a little zoom video cameras and got to film the song as we all stood around them in circle. now yes they only played one song, but it was really cool, and afterwards they walked around, met everyone and signed the pizza tickets.

and someone from merchdirect said Stars should be available on the site soon, but he didn't seem too sure.

i'll have some pics for you guys tomorrow

so just got back from the "show"

it turned out to be a video shoot, the first 15 people in line, 1 of which was myself got a little zoom video cameras and got to film the song as we all stood around them in circle. now yes they only played one song, but it was really cool, and afterwards they walked around, met everyone and signed the pizza tickets.

and someone from merchdirect said Stars should be available on the site soon, but he didn't seem too sure.

i'll have some pics for you guys tomorrow

and the madness continues

phew. fell asleep before 10pm, thought I missed this going up for sure! what a pain in the ass this is turning into. I think I'd be pretty bummed if I only saw a GJ video shoot instead of an actual show, especially with people paying $80 for it. did anyone pay then wasn't able to get in because of the receipt thing?