DCFC store. transatlanticism and photo album vinyl

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are receiving this email because you ordered Death Cab for Cutie’s "The Photo Album" on vinyl and/or "Transatlanticism" on vinyl. We regret to inform you that these two products are out of print and have been for quite some time. They were put up for sale on the band’s webstore due to an internal technical glitch.

Unfortunately, this means all orders for these two products have been cancelled and you have not been charged. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Should these two albums ever be re-issued on vinyl, we will make sure you are the first to know.

In the meantime, here is a coupon for 15% off your next Death Cab for Cutie store order: DCPBTA15

Again, we are sorry for the miscommunication regarding "The Photo Album" LP and "Transatlanticism" LP.

If you have any further questions about this or any other Death Cab store related matter, please email [email protected]

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

^^ same. Insound seems to not have any idea what they're doing lately.

The last two orders I placed with them (not counting this one, which i didn't know was done through insound till close to checkout) were both messed up...

they like to list things as "in stock" on the website and then when you get email confirmation it says back-ordered.

Gonna try to avoid going through them from now on...

I mean really? How does an internal error like this happen?

How do you list two separate albums for purchase and actually take peoples money of their credit cards for something that doesn't exist...

And their way to make up for it is giving people a coupon for any other death cab record? Guess what? I already own every other DCFC record besides Photo Album, so that doesnt do me much good...