Concerts You Want To See In 2011

Dillinger Four/Dopamines/Banner Pilot/Direct Hit/Manix

Make it happen.

These are pretty much all of my favorite current bands and would be the most insane tour dealy ever.

And if they don't tour together, Fest 10. I feel they could all play there and it would be GREAT.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for real, isn't that like a show all the time here? is it wrong that i've never seen D4 and i live in Minneapolis? i've even been at shows they've played and not stuck around. whoops. i actually like them and own most of their albums too. i have seen The Fuck Yeahs though :D

i want to see:

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum (but i've seen them so many times....)

A Perfect Circle (i always miss getting tickets when they come here or i am too stupid to justify $25 10 years ago. i was in line for NIN/APC tix and they sold out of floor, i walked)

Godspeed! You Black Emporer (just for the heck of it)

Failure (i'll take a reunion tour)

Will Haven (they should tour again)

Deftones (because 24 times is never enough)

No clue if these bands are gonna tour next year, but my 2011 would be pretty fucking rad if None More Black or The Ergs decided to tour through Arizona. (I still don't have it in me to concede the fact I'm never going to see The Ergs live)

one time i stood outside of an american legion hall that the ergs were playing at and smoked cigarettes and drank a 40 rather than go inside and watch them. wish i could've given you my spot man!

as far as this thread goes:

furthur (will happen)

explosions in the sky (if they actually tour, haven't seen em since '07)

primus, or even just a claypool show

and this is almost embarrassing to say, but i'm thinking about trying to catch a phish show.

No clue if these bands are gonna tour next year, but my 2011 would be pretty fucking rad if None More Black or The Ergs decided to tour through Arizona. (I still don't have it in me to concede the fact I'm never going to see The Ergs live)

one time i stood outside of an american legion hall that the ergs were playing at and smoked cigarettes and drank a 40 rather than go inside and watch them. wish i could've given you my spot man!

furthur (will happen)

and this is almost embarrassing to say, but i'm thinking about trying to catch a phish show.

Maaan, too bad you weren't in Baltimore, MD back in September because EITS played 4 shows, one being in this old church in bmore. I live 90 minutes away, but tickets were $13! The shit sold out and they only had one opening band which was okay, but the place honestly wasn't even full, so my buddy and I got right up in front and literally ate the stage.

It was so extraordinary... every song was amazing and they did play three new songs which were perfect.

The only shitty thing was that the two "rows" (us and the people behind) actually knew evveeeryy single song, so we were all into it and we all almost collapsed at the very end when the finished "The Only Moment We Were Alone", but evveerryyyone else seemed to have no idea what was going on!

I talked to Munaf waaay after the show and he said they'll soon be releasing information on their next album, so there will be a full on North American tour in 2011.

So you just sit tight!

furthur (will happen)

that is embarassing, how would you handle the crowd

furthur (will happen)

Maaan, too bad you weren't in Baltimore, MD back in September because EITS played 4 shows, one being in this old church in bmore. I live 90 minutes away, but tickets were $13! The shit sold out and they only had one opening band which was okay, but the place honestly wasn't even full, so my buddy and I got right up in front and literally ate the stage.

It was so extraordinary... every song was amazing and they did play three new songs which were perfect.

The only shitty thing was that the two "rows" (us and the people behind) actually knew evveeeryy single song, so we were all into it and we all almost collapsed at the very end when the finished "The Only Moment We Were Alone", but evveerryyyone else seemed to have no idea what was going on!

I talked to Munaf waaay after the show and he said they'll soon be releasing information on their next album, so there will be a full on North American tour in 2011.

So you just sit tight!

i cant wait.

also, i passed up a free phish ticket a few weeks ago, then regretted it a few days later. i used to listen to em a lot after they broke up in 04, and thought i had grew out of it by the time they reunited last year until i heard a few soundboard recordings from 2010, they sound great.