RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

what kind of records does this person buy. i don't sell on ebay much, but in case i do...

he bids on a lot of Title Fight stuff. but it seems at this point he bids on any and everything that would have a thread about it here, like a PO thread. he doesn't bid on classic rock stuff. but now that i say that here he probably will start bidding on classic rock.

I want to guess that he looks on this website at all the Ebay posts and bids on those. he just bought my sealed senses fail record, which i had posted about on this site. My other records that i didn't post about here were not affected.. Lol

he used to do this. he used to target certain people here and bid on almost all their stuff. i know one guy here a few years ago had to deal with this douche every time he listed stuff. he would bid on the same records he bid on and didn't pay for once they were re-listed.

i think he got IP banned here after he resurfaced again and starting flaking on people. but even if he did get banned there are ways around it. he reads this thread to keep up on what accounts people know about so he knows when to start using a new one.

I'm only bumping to let everyone know this user paid for the senses fail record he won. Took a week and some messaging, but item is paid for and cleared. Maybe he turned a new leaf or he is trying to keep his main account at 100% feedback.

Or he will scam you after completing the transaction. Should've just relisted!

• 2 weeks later...

You know, on the account he bought my item on, his mom was on it saying it was her son ( or it was him pretending to be his mom). Anyways she tried to push the payment 2 weeks. The threat of a dispute of non payment and negative feedback on her/his perfect 100% account got her friend to pay with her paypal. I shipped to"ellen cook" on cinderblock dr. She signed and no issues so far. Guess it depends which account he was using.

aanana512013 just won one of my auctions. Karen Taylor in Jacksonville FL. Will update if he pays or not.

Scroll up a few posts. He bought a couple of my items with this username - actually paid when he said he was going to (took almost a week but he emailed me beforehand) and left positive feedback. Pretty sure this isn't his account, but he uses it for stuff he actually wants to buy.

The same day he bought those from me he had also bid on one of my records with the makingdoandmending account but I cancelled that bid.

fucking smartass. maybe be a little more specific next time. reading that thread seemed like sufficient enough evidence to me.

Haha, don't be so teste. I did a little research and it yielded sketchy results and none of the threads were people who had sold LPs. That's when I resorted to asking the question here just to get feedback from somewhat reliable people. Thanks again for googling it though.

god i hate this motherfucker. gonna have to relist my item.

stillillafteralltheseyears

613 box branch circle

st johns, FL 32259

i made a request via ebay to cancel his winning auction. he had the choice to accept the cancellation (which would refund my final seller fee) or deny the cancellation (which would still cancel the auction, but would still cost me the final seller fee). i used a ton of evidence in this thread as my reason to cancel it and he accepted without a fight.

in case anyone needs a quick fix, use your resources (aka this thread).

he won one of my auctions then didn't pay.  got the seller fees back but it was a huge pain in the ass seeing as i had to wait another 2 weeks to actually sell the item, and get the money which i would have liked to have earlier.  

this guy must really have nothing to do with his life.  he must spend so much time bidding on all these records.  and the fact that its someone who's into the same scene just makes it worse.  if anyone knows this dude and sees him at a show i hope he gets knocked out.