Used Bin Finds

There's plenty of threads for new purchases, but I'm really interested in what everyone is finding in the used bins at their local record stores and what they're paying. Here's a few of my recent finds from the past few weeks:

Ratatat - LP3 - $8

Elliott - U.S. Songs - $6

Sigur Rós - Untitled #1 (Vaka) (MCA) - $15

Milemarker - Frigid Forms Sell - $6

Koufax - It Had To Do With Love - $4

Arab On Radar - Yahweh Or The Highway - $8

The Mountain Goats - Coroner's Gambit - $30

Anti Pop Consortium - Tragic Epilogue - $6

Les Savy Fav - Go Forth - $10

The rarest 7" I found in a dollar bin was the first Headache 7" on Lout Records (UK) released in 1978 (??)...late 70's kbd-ish punk....got it for $3 and sold it a year later for $40.

I buy a lot of dollar bin records, but that was my best pick up. I'm generally more interested in finding late 70's and 80's punk 7"s, so I don't waste time looking for newer shit.

Makes me wish I had a record store within 100 miles of me. The only listing I could find for a record store here was an address for a business listing and when I drove there it was a sealed up building on with a "CONDEMNED" sign on the front.

All I have is a few pawn shops and the Salvation Army. Which is great if I want to buy dusty old gospel albums. FFS they don't even dust their shelves, check condition, or put their CD's in any kind of order. Want a copy of any Mariah Carey CD where the disc looks like a dog chewed on it for about a week and the case is cracked and has giant shards of plastic missing? I can get it just pm me.

over the last month i have found:

sharks keep moving - s/t - $4

the national - cherry tree - $3

kid kilowatt - guitar method - $2

regina spektor - fidelity 7" - $4

hot water music - never ender 7" - $3

hot water music - moments pass 7" - $3

i have been happy with the used bins the last month or so.

Some finds at my local record stores this year:

No For An Answer- A Thought Crusade LP $6

Half Off- The Truth LP $8

Civ- Set Your Goals LP $8

MXPX- Teenage Politics LP (purple) $9 ( I sold this for $30 on ebay later)

Promise Ring- Very Emergency LP $7

Earth Crisis- Destroy The Machines LP $9

Bad Religion- The Process Of Belief LP $4

found a first pressing (black) of the RRR-100 compilation 7" for $2 at a used book store a couple months ago, kinda blew my mind.

http://www.discogs.com/Various-RRR-100/release/131502

also, the pressing info on discogs is wrong... i emailed the guy who runs this label to confirm which pressing i got... the 1st pressing is black vinyl witha black and white cover

weird al- in 3d for .50

The Clash- Sandista for .50

Megadeth- Peace Sells.... for .50

Devo- Freedom Of Choie for .50

The Misfits- Famous Monsters pic disc for $4.99

Cannibal Corpse- Galery Of Suicide for $5

Pantera- The Great Southern Trendkill for $7.95

Im sure a ton more

found a first pressing (black) of the RRR-100 compilation 7" for $2 at a used book store a couple months ago, kinda blew my mind.

also, the pressing info on discogs is wrong... i emailed the guy who runs this label to confirm which pressing i got... the 1st pressing is black vinyl witha black and white cover

There are really 100 songs on that 7"? How short are the songs, and what do they sound like?

There are really 100 songs on that 7"? How short are the songs, and what do they sound like?

very and shit.