Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

I'm starting to think that the dagger that Sayid stabbed Locke/Smokey with is actually starting to do something. The past few episode it seems that L/S has been losing his edge that he had. And last night he ran after Sun instead of becoming the smoke monster. As well as telling Sawyer that if he could be on the other island by turning into smoke he would have done it by now.

Just a thought.

I think he ran after her because it was only a few feet and he didn't want to scare her.

Also, I don't think he can travel across large bodies of water, otherwise he would have left a long time ago.

I'm starting to think that the dagger that Sayid stabbed Locke/Smokey with is actually starting to do something. The past few episode it seems that L/S has been losing his edge that he had. And last night he ran after Sun instead of becoming the smoke monster. As well as telling Sawyer that if he could be on the other island by turning into smoke he would have done it by now.

Just a thought.

I think he ran after her because it was only a few feet and he didn't want to scare her.

Also, I don't think he can travel across large bodies of water, otherwise he would have left a long time ago.

I'd say she was already scared, if she wasn't there would be no reason to run. I still think that the knife had some effect on Locke/Smokey...whatever effect that may be.

Well...last night's episode completely gave my brain blue balls (as a friend so eloquently put it). Great to see Desmond back in the fold.

The flashback was more like flashsideways...so like a flashbacksideways? Still damn interesting and mind-blowing.

Oh J.J.Abrams...how you toy w/ our minds!

Now I know that I am not smart enough to understand this show. Thanks Allison for making me feel like a dum-dum...

it's ok, i'm going to have to read that a couple more times for almost full comprehension.

i'm pretty sure my mom's just pretending to know what's going on, and i'm positive that my dad has no idea. he doesn't even recognize main characters if they haven't been on in an episode ot two. heck, they shaved desmonds beard and gave him a trim and he was frantically asking who that was.

Here's something I don't understand. When Dogen gave the dagger to Sayid and told him to kill Locke/Smoke Monster, he says to stab him before he speaks or it will be to late. I think Locke says Sayids name and doesn't die when Sayid stabs him. Then the Man in Black told Richard Alpert the same exact thing about killing Jacob. Of course Richard never had a chance to stab him since Jacob kicked his ass. But when Ben did kill Jacob, Jacob tells Ben he has a choice to follow Locke's instructions or he can leave. So Jacob speaks to Ben and Locke before he is stabbed yet he still dies.

LOST has been everything I wanted this season. The explanation of the voices in the forest was a little simple, but I'm glad it's out there!

Side note...did anyone else order the Desmond shirt from that 108 print shop a few pages back? If so, did you get it? The have never sent it or responded to emails...

whaddya you kids think? You think Altverse/Parallel Timeline Locke is actually Flocke? Why else would Des hit him with the car...Then again, it seems Desmond has no idea that Locke is not actually Locke so maybe it was a revenge thing for throwing him in the well? Either way, It would seem that Des Has all of his memories or at least can see both timelines panning out at once..He's magic.