Star Wars Prints-On sale 12/20

Those seem really fucking cool -- I'd definitely get one for my boss, but looks like I'll have to wait til payday!

Also, I'm surprised there wasn't a price deal if you got all three. Ideally there's no point in mentioning a pack of 3 because it's the same price, so if one wanted to buy all three without clicking on that picture, then one could. TEEHEE

Also, I'm surprised there wasn't a price deal if you got all three. Ideally there's no point in mentioning a pack of 3 because it's the same price, so if one wanted to buy all three without clicking on that picture, then one could. TEEHEE

As someone who is a huge fan of the Alamo Drafthouse prints and tries to order from them frequently I can honestly say that no one will be able to individually add all 3 of these to their cart and complete checkout. Their most popular prints sell out in seconds. That's right.... Seconds. Mondo will state a day that they're going on sale before hand, but no time. Then they'll announce on Facebook, Twitter and via email when they go on sale. The only way you'll get these from Mondo is to wait by your computer all through the day and consistantly hit refresh. Otherwise you'll have to pay ebay prices.

I would never hang a Star Wars print in my house. I considered getting the Bertmer but I would have never, ever put it up. I like the movies but not enough to have it take up wall space. That being said these are amazing. The next two drops for the series are going to have to kill it to beat these.