Hearing Your Roommate Having Sex

Ok, I lived with a married couple that were swingers about 6 years ago. I never partook with them, because for some reason I only dated girls who were not into swinging, but I would walk in on group sex every once in a while, right there in the living room. Nobody would miss a beat, they'd just be fuckin' away.

how has no one asked about this?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I lived with a married couple that were swingers about 6 years ago. I never partook with them, because for some reason I only dated girls who were not into swinging, but I would walk in on group sex every once in a while, right there in the living room. Nobody would miss a beat, they'd just be fuckin' away.

not pertaining to the thread but to swinging:

went a party where the couple hosting were swingers. during conversation the hostess was twirling her finger through my hair and saying i should come to one of their other parties. husband said i should come and bring a friend. later that evening one gal there was getting gangbanged by several guys while her husband watched. it was quite amusing. i still have my friend nick in my head whispering "I love cheap women" to me while screwing her. I did not partake, but only witness. it was quite interesting.

pertaining to the thread:

Had a roomie that would always be throwing down with his girlfriend at night. unfortunately, i had to listen to it sometime. the slapping the ass, the dirty talk. it was weird at first, but after a while i think she was doing it on purpose, because in the beginning i had my room door open and she walked out almost half nude to go to the restroom, and just strike up normal conversation. wouldn't say anything about what just happened. since that time she'd say the most fucked up shit at a high decibel level. luckily i only heard her. she was hot too.

I'm only uncomfortable when he comes out and I'm still jerking off.

seriously lold here.

no stories of my own to report as i've luckily never had to have a roommate persay, but my bff's ex dorm roomie would have phone sex while he was in the room in bed 10 feet away.

that's not cool bro.

honestly i don't think i'd mind too much if i had a roomie that liked to get sexy and loud. i'd just try to give them a run for their money. make a game out of it. see who can creep the other person out first.

go in their room and sit in a chair on the opposite side of the room and read a newspaper.

I'd say take a notepad, have puzzled expressions the whole time and take down notes here and there. classic observer/voyeur.

did I mention not wearing any pants?

Not necessarily my roommates since I've only ever lived with my dad (and he's not getting laid)

way to throw dad under the bus! +1

When I was in college we had 7 people in a 3 story old-ass mini-mansion, so we were spaced out and didn't have problems except my one friend who apparently pounds out girls harder than I thought was possible. He was on the 3rd floor and you could feel the walls shaking on the first floor.

I lived with two girls last year and I was the only asshole bringing people in to bang so I'm sure they had this conversation about me.

Now I live with my 16 year old sister, and it SUCKS. I always feel like I can't bring anyone home and it's seriously screwing with my game. I had someone sleeping over the other night (we didn't do anything) and my sister came downstairs in the morning and saw the girl and seemed really uncomfortable. I'm a bad brother I think.

Has anyone been to a friend's house and heard his/her parents fucking?

GODDAMN IT'S HILARIOUS/GREAT

Also, I remember talking on the phone with my now ex-gf, sitting in the back corner of my buddy's kitchen, and I hear a door open and stomping into the kitchen would be his dad. He walked to the sink and grabbed a paper towel, only to wipe off his dick. Yes, he was naked. My best friend's dad was naked and wiping off his dick. He had NO idea I was sitting in there, and my only reaction was that of a person seeing a naked 50 year old man wiping off his dick.

This was after the animal noises from his parent's room.

WTF/Awesome.

YES!

when i was twelve i was going to a friends after school. i rode the bus with him and when we got to his house we were walking up the stairs and heard a very specific pounding noise then a pause followed by "MOVE YOUR HAND LUANNE, THIS IS GONNA HURT!" and then back to pounding but about ten times harder. the worst part is, i used to have a huge crush on said mom so my dreamsunderwear were all kinds of fucked up for a while.

YES!

when i was twelve i was going to a friends after school. i rode the bus with him and when we got to his house we were walking up the stairs and heard a very specific pounding noise then a pause followed by "MOVE YOUR HAND LUANNE, THIS IS GONNA HURT!" and then back to pounding but about ten times harder. the worst part is, i used to have a huge crush on said mom so my dreamsunderwear were all kinds of fucked up for a while.

It's always a bitch when the mom is super hot.

I've had a couple friends bang their friends mom's. Once you know about that, and you know the mom, then shit gets awkward...ly awesome.

Sort of.

I had a friend who's parents not only owned a strip club, but were swingers. One time when I was 13, I stayed over for the night. They informed us that they were throwing a party that night, and we were to stay in the little guest house out back and not go back into the house until the morning. I didn't know that they were swingers (I don't even think I knew what that was then, anyway), so I didn't think that much of it. It's not like I hadn't been hustled off to my room when my folks had friends over to drink and play scrabble before.

So we're in the guest house watching movies, and I can kind of see a slightly open window in the main house and I looked over just in time to see a naked woman go walking by inside. That was not only when I had an idea of what was going on in there, but it was also the first naked woman I had seen. I didn't mention it to him.

The next morning, I'm still riding the high of seeing tits for the first time, trying to get my bike out of their garage, but it's locked. Well, they said don't come inside until morning, so I walked in through the back door and into the living room where his mom, dad, another man, and another woman are on the couch with a blanket pulled over them. I see them, they see me, I sort of see his mom's boobs. I asked if they could open the garage so I can go home. His mom told me to go back outside and she'd unlock the door. So I grab my bike and she (fully clothed) asks me not to mention that to her son, or my parents. I rode home with a giant boner.

His mom also invited me to the strip club on my 18th birthday and bought me a lap dance.

I had just moved into a new place with two girls and another guy. It's less than a month and it's one of the girls' 21st birthday. So we all go out and party and she and her hot friend bring some people back to our house for an after party. We all sit around and drink a bit then I head to bed. I'm lying in bed when I hear the distinct sound of banging in birthday girl's room (we shared a wall). Then I notice I hear her friend in there getting banged as well, and definitely more than 2 gentleman's voices. I crank the stereo up to try and drown it out (after an inspired wank of course) when my door opens and a dude walks in. He says, "sorry, wrong room" and walks right out. I am confused and lock my door. 10 minutes later my door opens again and another dude does the same thing. I curse loudly and wonder why my door lock doesn't work, re-lock it, and go back to bed. Fucking 10 minutes later my door opens again (why the fuck doesn't my lock work!) and another dude walks in and strolls up to my computer desk and starts going through my stuff. I don't have my glasses on, but I'm near positive he's completely naked. I ask him what the fuck he's doing and his answer is "It's ok man, I'm just looking for a pencil." I tell him to get the fuck out, which he does after presumably finding said pencil. I locked my door for sure and went to sleep with with a baseball bat, wondering what the fuck they needed a pencil for.

Birthday train: true story.

I had just moved into a new place with two girls and another guy. It's less than a month and it's one of the girls' 21st birthday. So we all go out and party and she and her hot friend bring some people back to our house for an after party. We all sit around and drink a bit then I head to bed. I'm lying in bed when I hear the distinct sound of banging in birthday girl's room (we shared a wall). Then I notice I hear her friend in there getting banged as well, and definitely more than 2 gentleman's voices. I crank the stereo up to try and drown it out (after an inspired wank of course) when my door opens and a dude walks in. He says, "sorry, wrong room" and walks right out. I am confused and lock my door. 10 minutes later my door opens again and another dude does the same thing. I curse loudly and wonder why my door lock doesn't work, re-lock it, and go back to bed. Fucking 10 minutes later my door opens again (why the fuck doesn't my lock work!) and another dude walks in and strolls up to my computer desk and starts going through my stuff. I don't have my glasses on, but I'm near positive he's completely naked. I ask him what the fuck he's doing and his answer is "It's ok man, I'm just looking for a pencil." I tell him to get the fuck out, which he does after presumably finding said pencil. I locked my door for sure and went to sleep with with a baseball bat, wondering what the fuck they needed a pencil for.

Birthday train: true story.

How many pencils were sharpened that night??