Message board

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty simple; I took some time off for the holidays. will be getting back to emails when i get back in this week. If people want the message board deleted, just keep up the shit talk. If you want a response from me, email me.

it's like that episode of seinfield where george goes on vacation even through he is unemployed.

Guest markovianprocess
pretty simple; I took some time off for the holidays. will be getting back to emails when i get back in this week. If people want the message board deleted, just keep up the shit talk. If you want a response from me, email me.

it's like that episode of seinfield where george goes on vacation even through he is unemployed.

JERRY: I don't get you. Who goes on vacation without a job? What do you need a break from getting up at eleven?

this board has evolved into a place for vinyl collectors beyond SH/VC itself.

its shitty to do that to the community.

Killing a marketing tool that people care about doesn't change the fact that it was always just a marketing tool. Lets face it kids, we were smoking smoking cigarettes behind the McDonalds with the managers blessing because we bought a lot of cheese burgers.

But when people got out of line, cannonballing into the ball pit and shit or saying "hey manager why is the burger I bought taking over a year to get here" fun times started to end. I still support SH as a label because I love the records they put out, but that doesn't mean VC was ever more than a marketing tool.

Ultimately the things people will miss about this place when it's gone, be it because we all got banned or because Virgil shuts it down, can be moved to the new board. Hopefully one that has it's own "petty bitching" section, simply because I think that'd be funny.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':mgsreaqh]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':mgsreaqh]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');