FAT tweeting pic of boxes of test pressings

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^What comp?

I remember the Lookout site having a test of Crimpshrine - Sound of.... forever on the site for like $15 bucks. The day I finally go to buy it someone buys it as I click to add it in my cart. Worst. Day. Ever.

A Slice Of Lemon maybe? I can't remember. I should go down and check it out soon. Maybe it's worth something...

;)

Guest markovianprocess
If for some reason the Borders and Boundaries test pressing ends up in there my bank account is going to cry!

This sounds like the perfect time to take an eBaycation.

If for some reason the Borders and Boundaries test pressing ends up in there my bank account is going to cry!

Yea, I really hope they don't put up Swingin' Utters - Five Lessons Learned for the same reason

That's my favorite album of theirs. I can listen to it on repeat and never get bored.

^What comp?

I remember the Lookout site having a test of Crimpshrine - Sound of.... forever on the site for like $15 bucks. The day I finally go to buy it someone buys it as I click to add it in my cart. Worst. Day. Ever.

A Slice Of Lemon maybe? I can't remember. I should go down and check it out soon. Maybe it's worth something...

;)

I'd pay $14 +tax +post for any Lookout comp with an MTX track on it. I have only three tests, and one of them is Milk Milk Lemonade.

already 570 for the suck live.... that´s rediculous!

I didn´t expect the bids go that high already.

Looks like I have to spend just as much as for the hofx test..... :/

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=fatwreckchords&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true

check this too dude....

;)

already 570 for the suck live.... that´s rediculous!

I didn´t expect the bids go that high already.

Looks like I have to spend just as much as for the hofx test..... :/

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=fatwreckchords&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true

check this too dude....

;)

CRIPES. thank goodness i don't like nofx haha

Holy fuck. I do still dig that band but shit the bed those are stupid amounts of money. I mean when I say I like them, I mean I paid standard money for there releases. Whoever bought that needs their head read. Thats just some fucked up chicken.