P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)

Lydia is doing their own pressing.

Lydia "Illuminate" SHIPPING NOW! Almost SOLD OUT and ONLY AVAILABLE AT SRC

We are shipping the last pre orders for Lydia today! With all pre orders just about shipped we do have the pressing overs for the Sea Blue available again. PLEASE NOTE LYDIA ILLUMINATE is only going to be available through us as for there are not enough copies left to go to distributors. So if you have not yet picked this up do so now here:

So, yeah it wouldn't surprise me if it was available other places :P

this IS their pressing.... they licensed to universal and somehow SRC got their hands on it when they werent supposed to. these arent pressed by SRC. 

But it wasn't ONLY licensed by SRC, correct? I thought you had mentioned before that the band/other distributors would be receiving copies.

Yeah, I mean, I have a tracking number that says "in transit," and that makes me happier than any Lydia interview saying they'll be pressing this album.

Yeah I likely won't even buy it from the band as I ordered both of these versions and they're on their way to me but for all those bitching about SRC, just giving a heads up that something's in the works.

• tokimedo changed the title to P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)