P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)

I apologize for bumping this without a PO but ive been contacting the bands management. these are done and ready to go but they postponed the release "due to scheduling conflicts with the bands other releases".

I did get info though that it is a large pressing on various colours, so there should be more than enough to go around. 

Went back and answered my own question. So these have been done for quit sometime. By the time the release date gets here it will almost be a year since they were actually made. Intersting.

Hey, so i emailed their management. this is what they said..

ME

Its a shame you guys are doing this through SRCvinyl as they are one of the worst.

and only two colors?

THEM

We are not. I have a contract with Universal but it seems someone messed up in there office and also gave a license to shopradio cast. I am working on it now.

SO, $RC shouldnt even be getting this and is once again being sketchy as fuck. 

Just remember, only store credit refunds from SRC!

that's for orders the customer cancels, not SRC. or that's how it should be, at least.

because if you think about it, SRC could post fake preorders for a bunch of shit, solicit orders, pull the preorders down, cancel the orders and give everyone store credit, aka commit theft. so if they want to avoid legal trouble, they ought to just give me my damn money back.

Just remember, only store credit refunds from SRC!

Why does it say this on their site...

"Cancelled orders will ONLY be issued store credit. If a product pre-order is cancelled by us or the distributor, we will gladly refund your money or issue store credit, whichever you prefer."

If it gets cancelled cause of the distributor or some bs lie, I'll be expecting a full paypal refund not store credit.

• tokimedo changed the title to P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)